ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙

QUINN'S POV:

Allegedly I was rushed to the hospital straight away. I don't remember much. I do however remember trying to get up for water.

Despite how much I had taken that night, what happened to me had nothing to do with the drugs.

Sure they weren't good for me and I definitely learned my lesson. Mixing weed and ecstasy was not my smartest idea but surprisingly my body was able to withstand it better than I thought.

Maya and Vinnie kept it a secret. They told the doctors all the events of that night except the fact that I took drugs. They were selfish for that, they basically prayed their hearts out that i would be fine.

A massive medical bill was sent to my account, turns out I had a seizure from what the doctors thought was stress. They ran tests on my brain and it all came down to the stress of school work and balancing my financial status by myself at the age of seventeen.

I was dispatched a few days later, they kept me longer than they wanted to. But they were scared I would have another episode and hurt me more this time. A small bump to the head was nothing compared to what could have happened.

Maya stayed by my side the whole time I was there, she was terrified of what would happen if she left. Vinnie came with Maya the night of the accident but besides that he was MIA.

I was stalking his Instagram, looking at all the photos he liked and going through the people who had tagged him. As for Faith; I was now following her on every social media.

She was pretty, sure. But she didn't have my blonde hair or my delicate structure. Those were the things Vincent liked about me. This girl looked the complete opposite of his type.

The most likely conclusion was that she was his cousin, but still, his curly blonde hair clashed with her dark brown, straight as a pin hair. And her darker skin tone was the opposite of his fair tone.

After I was dispatched I spent the next few days on my couch. Maya stopped by with soup at least once a week. Sometimes chicken, sometimes tomato. It was all really the same.

Days dragged on and felt like weeks. I slept a lot more than I'd like to admit. I started journaling my experiences.

I missed Vinnie, I hadn't seen him since I snuck into his room. My messages weren't delivering though. I tried to call Alexis but I went straight to voicemail.

She was still mad after that night, no one had filled her in on what happened to me. So I could only guess the kinds of things she was thinking.

After a few weeks, I had enough energy to get up and do some chores.

My house was a mess, that's the downside of living alone. There's never anyone to help you out with chores.

I've been living on my own for two years, I turn eighteen soon. My father passed away when I was just a baby, my mum chose a different family over us.

Oh well, that's her choice.

I heard a knock on my door, I felt almost too weak to answer it but regardless I did anyways.

When I opened that door I was shocked to see who was standing on the other side.

"Faith?"

-♡-

Just over two months ago I hit 100 reads, and I am shocked to announce I am at over one thousand now. I'm very very very excited about it! Thank you all!

KISSES