𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟

"I love you Quinn," he hummed softly into my ear. The moment felt perfect, the dark sky outside sprinkled with millions of beautifully lit stars made the night feel so magical.

I lay in his bed, my head propped up onto his chest. I could hear his steady heartbeat echoing through my ears. The T.V was playing softly in the background. The moment felt perfect.

He softly brushed my hair with his hand, making me grow tired as the never ending minutes passed. My eyes fluttered closed as I lie with my arms holding him in a bear hug.

"Quinn," he whispered.

I didn't bother to make say anything back, I simply opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Will you move in with me?"

I was so shocked to hear these words come out of his mouth. I heard myself gasp.

"What?" He looked a little spooked to see my reaction. "Are you okay?"

"What?" I said stunned. "Yeah. Yeah I'm totally fine I just is that really something you want?"

Bonnie paused for a moment. The soft pitter patter of rain outside filled the rooms silence just enough to prevent it from becoming awkward.

"I'm only asking because we've only known each other a month." I really didn't think what he had asked me was something he had thought through properly.

"I know Quinny, but I can't help myself. I feel like I can never see enough of your beautiful smile."

His words made me feel something, really feel something. Something that was bigger than love. Something that filled my heart with joy and hope.

I wanted to. I really did, and I sat there for a moment thinking about what it would be like if we lived in the same house.

"Are you sure?" I asked again biting my lip.

He lifted my chin with one of his hands, delicately grazing his fingertips over my lips, down my jaw to my neck.

The sensation left my skin feeling like it had been prickled by a small cactus.

"I know it would be hard, and at times we would probably drive each other mental but it's what I want. It's what I really want." His eyes glared at me.

The room fell silent once again, but this time the silence dragged on.

I took his hands in mine and adjusted myself so I was facing him. "Vincent Hacker," I took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "I would be more than homered to move in with you."

His eyes lit up making my heart skip a beat in my chest. I could make a life for myself here. I could live with him until we decide to move out and get our own place. We could plan out our future, decide on our dream jobs and have children together.

This was our time to shine. This was our future.

"So who's place are we going to move into?" I asked. I was only curious because my house was to small to fit another person in it and his house was full of people.

And while I love the bittersweet company of others I can't shake the feeling that sometimes I'd really prefer peace and quiet.

"Mine." He said without hesitation.

"But what about-"

I was cut off.

"I have a place a couple miles away from here. I rented it out planning to move there this summer by myself but I want you to come with me."

"Of course. That sounds amazing." I was shocked at how perfect everything seemed to fall into the palms of our hands.

It's like this relationship was made to be.

"Perfect, when should we start packing?" He asked getting up and putting on the nearest pair of pants he could find.

"I'm not sure? When do you think we should?" I wanted him to make this call. I felt like I was deciding too much in this relationship.

"Now." He immediately ran to the other side of his room and picked up the phone. "Well tomorrow, but I'm going to call the moving company now."

He seemed so sure of everything and this whole thing felt so overwhelming.

"Okay, should I go home and pack up my stuff?"

"Does your Mum still have custody over the house?"

"Well technically yes." I replied chewing my fingernails. This was the problem. My mum owned the house I lived in and ever since she went completely MIA I've had no idea what would happen when I decide to move out.

"Maybe just grab the things you need and leave the rest."

"Are you insane? What if there's a break in while I'm gone."

"Quinn," he began. "Your mother owns ninety percent of that house. That's her problem. Just grab your stuff and leave the rest."

For some reason i agreed. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that my Mother left most of her belongings there when she left with her (what I assume to be now husband.) She sort of just disappeared.

And so we began to plan everything out. We packed suitcases to take in the car, I helped Vinnie move all the furniture from his room to the lounge room ready for packing up tomorrow.

That night we slept on a mattress on the floor in the lounge. I was so excited for tomorrow, I was going back to mine in the morning to get a few things and then I would be gone forever.