𝔼𝕟𝕧𝕪

He chases me upstairs, I run as quick as my little legs can take me. His loud footsteps boom through the empty corridor.

I laugh and skid across the floor in my bed socks, running as fast as I can manage until I reach the bathroom and slam the door behind me. I'm about to lock it when I realize there is no lock on the door.

Fuck.

I turn around and turn the shower on, turning the knob to hot and stripping down before he has a chance to open the door. Unluckily for me, it doesn't take him very long, and by the time I've stripped down to my bra and panties, he bursts through the door.

Causing me to spin around as fast as I can. I place my hands over my private areas almost out of instinct.

The smirk that's plastered on his beautiful face quickly disappears as he eyeballs my half-naked body. The puppy dog looks in his eyes making me realize he's practically begging to fuck me.

But I'm seventeen and I'm not going to give in.

"Out," I say and point to the door.

Vinnie gives me a pleading look and pouts his lower lip, I sigh and repeat myself. "Out."

"Why though?" He questioned making me frustrated and flustered at the same time.

Does he not understand personal space?

"I already told you."

Part of me feels like slapping him, but the other part of me wants to reason with him and just allow him to have what he wants.

He closed the door behind him and I turn around to inspect myself in the mirror. I've got bags under my eyes, I look as if I haven't slept in days. Which is half true.

I hop in the shower and let the warm water roll down my body easing the pain in my body.

Another knock on the door scares the shit out of me almost causing me to drop the soap and I yell out for Vinnie to piss off.

But he keeps repeatedly banging against the door the thumps getting louder and louder each time. At this point, I give up. I huffed, turned off the shower water, and walked straight to the door.

Opening it with all my force I scream "Fine, you can come in!"

The smile on Vinnie's face makes my heart melt, but I am annoyed at him for being so persistent with me and forcing me to let him in. I guess that's part of being in a relationship though.

"You look beautiful," he says scanning my naked body. All of a sudden I feel a wave of insecurity wash over me. I feel so small and disgusting, but the look on his face makes me believe that he definitely thinks the complete oppiste.

"Really?" I say running my hands through my blonde hair. "How sexy?" I ask biting my lower lip.

"Very." He stutters the word. Slowly I start to take his shirt off. Underneath his abs are perfect. All of him is perfect. He is perfect.

The fact that the boy standing in front of me is someone who many girls envy. Someone who many girls would kill to have. Yet he's mine. I feel so... powerful.

Suddenly I forget about all my worries.