Chapter 21 - Can't Let You Go

Y/N POV

I open my eyes and my head start feeling dizzy "Aish,did I drink too much?" I look around "What... who's-" I suddenly remember the time where I woke up in this room too.

"Sunbae house?!" I quickly sit up and look around "What the-" I went downstairs and I saw Jisoo still sleeping at the sofa.

I walked downstairs and fix her hair that covering her hair. I lifted her up in bridal style as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hide her face at the crook of my neck.

I walked to her bedroom and put her down but she doesn't let go of me "Sunbae" I called her as I try to let go of but she whined and pull me closer.

I sighed as I went beside her and put her head at my arms as we cuddle "Dream...." She mumble as I pat her back softly.

After 5 minutes,she lifted her head up and rub her eyes until she met mine "Morning" I said and she quickly get up and move away little bit from me.

I sit up and look at her "Why did you sleep at the sofa? You can just sleep here and let me sleep at the sofa" I said and she just look down.

"Jisoo" I called her but she still fiddling her finger "Kim Jisoo" I called again until she looked at me. I sighed and pull her closer to me.

"You hurt me but that doesn't mean I hate you. I just can't hate you because I love you way too much until I feel like I can't even look at you with another guy" I said as we look into each other eyes.

"Of course I can't accept that you leave me and didn't tell me sooner but" I sighed "I don't know Sunbae,I just can't hate you" I said.

I saw her tears flowed down "I miss you too" I said and she widen her eyes a little bit "I miss you more than I thought, I've thinking if I should be with another girl but I just can't. My heart belongs to you. One and only Kim Jisoo"

"I may look like a fool but I love you Sunbae,my feelings towards you never change even if we grow old" I said as I take her hand and cares it.

"So you mean..." She said and I smile "Let's take this slowly" I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck and hug me that makes me chuckle.

"I miss you...I'm sorry Y/N" she said as she cry at my shoulder "I miss you more Kim Jisoo" I said as I hug her and pat her back.

She pulled away but her hand still around my neck as I cares her waist "Thankyou" she said and I shocked my head "It's not like you cheating on me Sunbae" I said smiling.

"Sunbae?" She pouted "You're Sunbae right? What should I call you?" I tease then she whined "Okay okay I'm sorry okay? I love you baby" I said and she blushed.

She pulled my neck as I captured her beautiful lips that I've been waiting for 4 years and now I can finally kiss her and have her in my arms.

The kiss that I never thought it's gonna be this wonderful. It's like the whole stop and it just two of us.

TIME SKIP

"Dude,Jennie invites you to have a dinner with Jisoo if you want" he call me as I packing my bag to move in Jisoo's house.

I smile "Well sure,I will ask Jisoo" I said "Wait did you guys-" I cut him off "Gotta go,bye man see ya!" I ended the call and go downstairs.

"Mom, I will stay with Jisoo until I buy my own house" I said as I hug my mom and she nodded.

"I want to meet her" she said and I chuckled as I pulled away "You will mom,I will bring her next time" I said and drive to Jisoo's house.

As I arrived,I parked and take my luggage as I open the door "Babe? I'm here" I said and no answer.

I walked to the bedroom and I saw she's doing her make up while looking so beautiful

Her outfit

I smile and back hug her "Yah,why are you so clingy" she said and I chuckled "You never know how I miss this" I said and she smiled.

"I'll go changed my clothes" I said and she nodded. I go to the bathroom and change to white t-shirts tie in with black blazer and black pants.

I fix my hair and get out of the bathroom and I saw she play with her phone at the bed "Let's go" I said and we drive to Johnny's house.

TIME SKIP

I parked and I saw Jisoo fixing her hair that makes me chuckle "What?" She asked "You already looking so beautiful my lady" I said and she blushed when I say my lady .

I get out from the car and open the door for Jisoo as she get out. I offered my hand and she intertwined our hands.

I knock the door "Wait!" I heard Jennie's voice and she open the door "Welco- WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" She shocked when she saw our hands.

I just smile "John! Get your wife please" I said and he came while holding Jennie's shoulder "Baby, let them come in first and hear what they gonna say" as he dragged Jennie while Jisoo and I follow them.

We both sit at sofa while Jennie still shocked "Yah jendeuk,calm down" Jisoo said "Don't tell me that you guys did se-" "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING JEN!" I cut her off.

"Y-Yah! Since when ha!" Jisoo blushed as she said that "No but why you guys suddenly..." She still can't believe while Johnny still laughing beside her.

"Well....."

To be continued..........

______________________________________
Hi! It's getting weird right? Anyway I didn't update this yesterday because I kinda feel down yesterday so I decided to update today for you guys! Thank you and see ya at the next chapter <3