4

𝙜𝙖𝙗𝙚

So we were too busy running from Kobe that we forgot to ask him what room we were going in. We just pushed open one door and saw vallyk literally beating his meat "OH MY GOD WTF!" I screamed "WHY IS IT SO BIG?!" Brandan screamed as we ran down the hall as he ran after us pulling his pants up.

He cornered us and me and brandan looked back slowly to see him just standing there "what were you doing?" He said in a deep ass voice like always "w-we were l-looking for o-our room" I got out as he walked closer "vallyk stop being scary" brandan said not fearing him anymore "who tf-" vallyk got out before grabbing brandan's throat and pushing him to the wall "your room is the one next to mine, and next time knock" he said releasing brandan and walking off.

Nigga is so weird, he knows me and brandan would've had his ass but we couldn't keep our eyes off of his dick literally poking out his pants and throbbing every second.

We got to our room and saw a large bed and another door which I thought led to the bathroom but was a walk in closet. I look to brandan and back at the room in awe as it had all of my favorite brands. I'm surprised they got female clothes because I love cross dressing.

Me and brandan walked away from the door and went to our bed and smashed our head onto the pillow "today has been a long day" brandan said making me laugh a little bit someone busted through the door "aw you found your room anyways your on in 2 hours get ready!" a maid said making me grunt and groan along with brandan.

I took a shower and brandan did after and then went to the closet "no, not that one" she said and then pointing to the big closet that sat at the other side of the room. I approached it with brandan and opened it to see a bunch of clothes. I pulled out a short glossy black skirt with a crop top that hugged my body tight.

I bribed brandan into wearing something feminine so he just picked out what I had but in white "that's where we put your uniform for when you strip" the maid said "thanks" I said looking at every inch of my body in the mirror.

"ugh damn we look so hot" I said "I guess" brandan said lazily. He's still amd that I got him to wear the clothes. We walked out and we're instantly greeted by the boys speed walking towards our room "damn mami" kobe said trying to lay a hand on my waist but I slapped it off "sorry, old habits" I said smiling a little "bitch touch me and I will rip your arm off" brandan said as I looked to see him basically breaking Derek's finger.

I roll my eyes and pull them apart. He's not even trying to make an effort to stay here. We pushed past the boys and walked to the stage "this way" kobe said making us turn and walk in that direction. We walked behind some curtains "don't do no crazy shit ight? We have people here" Derek said in a deep voice. We didn't reply we just looked at each other and laughed.

But alas, the curtains opened. The stage was bigger then Gary's, way bigger. The crowd was huge, I didn't know so many people wanted to see me and brandan honestly it kind of shocked me.

But I sucked it all up and approached my pole as brandan approached his. We placed our hands on the pole and did little twirls, people were unamused by it until me and brandan did what we did. We instantly lifted into the air, eating some cheers from the crowd.

It put a smile on my face so me and brandan made our way down the pole upside down and stopped near the ground. We saw some girls back stage looking at us weird but we shrugged it off and laughed. It came to the end and I looked at brandan as he looked at me and then we looked at Derek and the others "don't fuck up!" He mother but we didn't care.

I grabbed brandan around his neck and threw him against my lips. Throwing my tongue down his throat as he threw his down mine. Derek must've signaled to the stage crew to close the blinds so they did as told. The cheering and shouting began to get more muffled and the curtains closed.

"oh my god all of them are cheering...for us!" I screamed jumping up and down squealing with brandan "we ate that!" He said still jumping "what the fuck?!" Derek screamed "yes daddy?" Brandan said making me chuckle a little "your just so-" he said but cutting himself off because of his anger.

"fine you wanna play like that, we can if you want to" Derek said speed walking to brandan but the curtains opened. We just awkwardly bowed as Derek got in the middle of us and held our shoulders "you two are so fucked" Derek said making our stomach drop.

Me and brandan walked off stage leaving Derek with the presenter/blogger "slut" we heard one of the girls say "huh?" I asked getting closer to her "I said slut. Don't you have ears?" She said "one don't you ever talk to us like that again and two baby I'm a zlut get it right" I said cutting my eyes at her.

"your both whores! Trying to curl your leg around your managers!" She said making brandan turn around and slap her straight. He didn't even say anything and neither did they. It's like he just silenced them.

I linked arms with brandan and walked back to our room. We were about to change until two fucks walked into our room "uhm were changing!" I yelled "we know" I heard Kobe say. I roll my eyes and walk to him only to see he was accompanied by Derek "get out so we can change" I said crossing my arms "gabe who is it?" Brandan screamed.

"uhm crackheads" I replied as he walked towards me "ok y'all cute and all but just let us get changed" he said but they didn't listen "why y'all think you can tell us what to do all the time? Do y'all know who the fuck we are?" They said approaching us slowly.

"f-fuck off both o-of you" I said pushing Kobe by his chest but he pushed me back further. Luckily I landed on the bed as I saw Derek taunting brandan on the couch in the room "why didn't you listen to Derek when he said 'don't fuck up'?" Kobe asked no longer smiling and staring at me intensely.

"I-I don't know" I said as he slowly started getting on top of me "you know, I was good on all the back talk but it's just getting annoying now. I think imma have to stop that" he said throwing one hand on my thigh and making it go up and down as the other was near my skirt, plying with it between his fingers "k-Kobe stop" I said getting annoyed.

I tried to get up but he just pushed me down "the fuck you going?" Kobe said with dark eyes and a weird grin.

"imma fuck you good tonight"

The next scene is just gonna have a lot of sex.