Ch. 5 Would you be alright with meeting your father?

Bella's chocolate brown eyes widened when she hears that her newfound biological paternal Uncle, Amenadiel, and her close friend, Angela Weber, are siblings.

" What?!" Bella shouts while staring at Amenadiel and Angela in disbelief.

Angela shyly stared at Bella.

" Is your name even Angela Weber?" Bella softly asked, feeling sad and confused.

" My name is still Angela. I became Angela Weber when Amenadiel gave me a mission to watch over you since you are my elder brother Lucifer's daughter, making you my niece. He also told me that you would be living at Forks to live with your stepfather, who you have been seeing as your father," Angela calmly explained when she noticed Bella sadly staring at her.

Bella silently stared at Angela since she didn't know what to say since she is still speechless that her dear friend is technically her biological paternal Aunt.

" How were you able to convince your parents-I mean, Mr. and Mrs. Weber to be their daughter?" Bella softly asked, sounding curious.

" Mr. and Mrs. Weber is highly religious, and they even have two children, which means they have experience being parents. When I confronted them, I told them that I have come from the heavens on a mission and that I needed to pose as their daughter," Angela blushes while shyly twirling a piece of her long dark brown hair.

" It worked since Mr. and Mrs. Weber were honored to have an Archangel posing as their daughter. They were even nice enough to let me have their guest bedroom as my room," Angela softly smiled.

" After they agreed to be my parents, I manipulated the memories of everybody in this town into thinking that Weber's had an elder child and a daughter this whole time. Even it worked with the Cullen's," Angela proudly smiled.

" That all happened a day before you arrived at Forks," Angela confessed.

Bella's chocolate brown eyes intently stared at Angela's. She could tell that the other female is telling her the truth.

" I understand if you hate me, Bella. But, I couldn't tell you the truth at the time since you didn't know about your Divine heritage," Angela whispered.

Bella's gaze softened, and she nods her head in understanding.

" I don't hate you, Ang. I am honestly happy that we are related. I have always seen you as a sister since I have been an only child all my life. But, I am thrilled, yet a bit weirded out that a girl the same age as me is my Aunt," Bella amusingly giggled.

Angela amusingly laughs along with Bella, causing Amenadiel to stare at the two females fondly.

" Isabella," Amenadiel calls out, causing Bella and Angela to stare at him.

" Would you be alright with meeting your father?" Amenadiel asked.

Bella stared at Amenadiel with a mixture of emotions.

" Does he-Does he know about me?" Bella softly asked as she begins to come up with different scenarios in her head.

Bella begins to wonder if Lucifer left Renee after finding out she was pregnant with their child. Or maybe Renee found out Lucifer is the Devil but kept Bella's existence to herself, afraid her only daughter would become the Anti-Christ if she allowed Lucifer in Bella's life.

Amenadiel and Angela shook their heads in response, letting Bella know that Lucifer isn't aware that she exists and that he is a father.

Bella looks down at her dainty hands, and she lightly bites her lips. Half of her wants to meet and know Lucifer, but the other half is scared, thinking that he wouldn't want her in his life if he knew about her.