Ch. 4 Does that mean I am the Anti-Christ?

Amenadiel caught Bella, and he held her against him. He then has his niece in a bridal-style position as he turns to the house where she lives.

Amenadiel hummed when he felt the barrier surrounding him and Bella vibrating. He protectively holds his niece as he unfreezes time and turns his head back.

Amenadiel's intense chocolate brown eyes narrowed, ready to fight to protect Bella when he saw that the intruder is one of his younger siblings. The youngest Archangel 6'1" dark brown-haired and a brown-eyed female named Angela, known in Forks as Angela Weber, daughter of a Lutheran minister.

" Amenadiel," Angela formally greets her elder brother and superior.

" Angela," Amenadiel softly smiled at his younger sister.

Angela glanced at Bella in Amenadiel's grasp, and she stares at her with a concerned gaze.

" I take it that Bella didn't take her Divine heritage well," Angela whispered, sounding worried.

Amenadiel looks away and stares down at Bella, who looks so beautiful and peaceful with her eyes closed.

" That so-called boyfriend of hers, Edward Cullen, hurt her so much," Amenadiel whispered as he turns around and walks towards the house with Angela following behind him.

" I have noticed that Edward would always look at Bella with a lustful hungry gaze," Angela softly speaks as she watched Amenadiel unlock the door by snapping his finger.

" I was scared that Edward would snap at her neck and drink her blood when she came to school the first day," Angela shivers when she remembered seeing the demonic-like face Edward had when Bella entered their Biology classroom.

Amenadiel hummed in response as he steps inside the house with Angela.

" I need you to be here when Isabella wakes up," Amenadiel glanced at Angela while walking towards the couch and gently laying his niece on it.

Angela nods her head in response as she closed the door behind her.

" You want her to have a sense of familiarity when she sees me," Angela responded.

" Yes," Amenadiel nods his head in response while gently brushing Bella's bangs from her face.

Angela walks towards the second couch across from Bella's. She sits down, staring at the young female with a mixture of emotions, still feeling surprised and awe that the other female she has developed a fondness for is her niece through one of her elder brothers, Lucifer, or as a millennium ago known as Samael.

" You know I am still surprised and in awe that Lucifer is a father, and he doesn't even know it," Angela whispered.

" Isabella isn't the only Nephilim in this world," Amenadiel confessed, causing Angela to stare at him in shock since Nephiliem or Archangel-hybrids is rare.

" The other Nephilim is a male named Taha-Aki. He is known as a Spiritual Warrior in his culture and religion. His mother is, in fact, Remiel. In their culture, her animal form is a Wolf, and she fell in love with one of the Natives in the Quileute tribe, who turned out to be Taha-Aki's father and the first-ever Chief of that said tribe.

Due to Remiel being a Wolf in their culture, she passed that spiritual heritage to Taha-Aki and from there to his sons and future descendants," Amenaidel explained.

" Is Taha-Aki?" Angela asked while looking at Amenadiel with curiosity.

" Alive? Yes. But, he is living on a secluded island further away from the Quileute tribe. After losing his third wife, who was like his other half, he keeps to himself but frequently checks up on his tribe from a distance. The current Chief of his tribe is his many many great-grandsons, William 'Billy' Black II," Amenadiel informs Angela.