Brothers Best Friend 2

"See ya later!" I called out to my friends as I began to walk the other direction to my house 'beep beep!' I quickly looked over to see Toby ridding in his car slightly slowing down hmm maybe someone dropped it off for him. "Need a ride?" I looked at him as he rolled down his window it was raining pretty hard "uh... sure" I said as I climbed in the passenger seat "Thanks" I said as Toby began to drive "mhm" Toby mumbled that's when I realized we where going a totally different direction from my house. "Um Toby my house is that way" I said pointing out the window "who said we where going to your house?" I looked over at Toby who had a wicked smile plastered on his face that made my stomach turn. "Then where are we going?" I asked as I looked out the window but I couldn't see anything because of rain "we're here now" Toby said as he got out of the car and drugged me along behind him into that I think was an old building. "ow! Toby I want to go home" I shouted as he through me on to a mattress that had Black sheets and a red cover "come on Macy let's have some fun" Toby said as he climbed down beside me no no no no this isn't happening! "please Toby I just want to go home" I whispered as he took his shirt off and showed off his six pack "shh it's ok Alex already knows you're with me" my heart sunk knowing that now Alex wouldn't even look for me "T.... t t oby please stop!" I shouted as his lips pressed against mine. "it's ok" Toby said as he pushed me down and pulled the cover above us I don't even know when I started crying but I think it was when I realized we where both naked and he laying sloppy wet kisses all over my body. "Please stop!" I shouted as I tried to push Toby off of me but he was way to strong and that's when it hit me Toby's going to take my virginity and there is nothing I can do. "Shh stop crying I'm not going to hurt you" Toby whispered in my ear as he began to position himself in-between my legs. "Toby please " I said but it came out sounding like a whimper "Macy you know in not going to hurt you... I want to make you feel good" and with that he slowly entered his tip into "ow Toby! " I cried as he entered into me further and let me adjust to his size. "God damn it Macy you feel so good" Toby whispered in my ear as he began to move his hips and soon the pain turned to pleasure but I didn't want it to be with him he's raping me. "Macy damn your so fucking tight!" Toby growled as he began to pound into me harder and faster hitting my g spot every time and stupid me I let a moan slid out of my mouth he quickly pulled out of me. "Macy look at me" I slowly opened my eyes to see Toby hovering over me "I'm going to make you feel you even better then I'll let you cum" he kissed my forehead and slid down in-between my legs no please!