Brothers Best Friend

"Macy get up Toby's going to be here soon" I opened my eyes to see Alex standing in the doorway "H how could you let him!" I shouted as I stood up "Macy-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing "just get dressed it's Toby" I slowly drug my feet over to my closet and pulled out a pair of Black leggings, a purple shirt and a black hoodie I quickly got dressed and did my hair and make up I'm not going out with him I'm going out with Luke he can't tell me who I can date and who I can't. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs to see Toby and Alex sitting down watching tv like nothing had happened the night before! I made my way over to the front door but I guess I wasn't quiet enough "Hey baby" his deep voice sent chills down my spine "Get away from me!" I shouted as I turned around and slapped him in the face "I'm going to go now" Alex said moving past me and out the front door he just left me trapped with him. I looked up at Toby who was rubbing the side of his face which was completely red "want to be mean? well I can be mean too Macy!" and with that he brought his hand to my face and a burning sensation spread across my face I slowly sunk to floor and began to cry I fucking hate him...