Penelope Floom: Momma in the Ballroom

The bike came to a halt as an angry businesswoman panted heavily. The chef sitting outside basically froze.

"I'm looking for a guy." She said rather angrily.

"What kind?" The chef replied, puzzled.

"Short. Seventeen. Little brat. That sort of thing." She dismounted the bike, doing her outfit back up and putting her hair back in it's proper position. He noticed that when her feet touched the ground, they made squeaking noises. Jingling and similar squeaking came from other parts of her body, but they were all overcome by a loud crash in the kitchen. Before the chef could even turn to react, Penny bolted past him and burst into the kitchen, looking around.

"Pig!" She saw her boy-toy, the seventeen year-old intern she was acting as a sugar-mommy for. Anger brewed in her eyes and she tried to give chase, but she crashed over a cart carrying pastries. Her pristine-yet-rough outfit was pelted with doughnuts and cakes as she saw her "son" get away, running towards the double doors on the other side of the room. Penny sprang to her feet and gave chase, yelling "PIG!" to insult and call for him. While he nimbly avoided the staff, Penny only barely got through them and her shirt came undone, showing her big motherly boobs inside her bra as her buttons popped off.

"Grab her!" One of the chefs yelled as two of them grabbed her exposed bra straps. They stretched massively as she kept running forward, eyes on the boy.

"When I get my hands on you I'm gonna-!" She reached her hands out to get the boy, only for her feet to leave the ground. Her eyes widened as she flew backwards, crashing into the chefs with a mass of squeaking and jingling noises. Her black heeled shoes flew off as she sailed back, exposing her pink rubber feet.

A few awkward seconds passed in the Ballroom as people wondered what had just happened...

Suddenly the doors on the upper floor blew open, and Penny ran through wildly spraying a fire extinguisher! People backed away from her chaotic assault, and she backed towards the balcony.

"Pig! Pig, get over here for God's sake!" Her voice was filled with pure anger, like a mother ready to dish out serious punishment. People backed away from the boy, knowing he was somehow involved, and Penny noticed him. "Pig! Don't move! Stay right there!" She made her way around the balcony trying to find a way down, but staff cut her off. She tried to spray them with the extinguisher but it let out an impotent spurt of white fog, so she dropped it and clambered onto the balcony. She quickly grabbed a ribbon as the staff closed in, taking a leap. The crowd gasped as she swung across the room, catching herself on the opposite balcony after just missing the boy on the floor. She looked at the ribbon in her hand and had an idea, tying it to her stretchy bra-strap-suspenders. "I am Penelope Estrella Floom!" She finished tying. "And I'm here to get that little BRAT!" She yelled out, making everyone take a step back. She leapt forward, and everyone gasped again as she bounced back up to the other side of the room! She moaned out as her poor undercarriage was squeezed by the sudden wedgie from the bounce. She caught herself on the opposite balcony, looking back again and growling in anger at her failure. As the crowd was just awestruck, Penny wasted no time in getting a running start around the balcony before leaping back into the middle of the room, yelling out in combined pain and glee as she bounced.

"Stop!" Someone yelled, but it accomplished nothing. This woman was possessed and obsessed - she would stop at nothing to get to her boytoy as he ran away from her, crashing past people on the ground floor. Suddenly the boy stumbled into a dessert cart, having to stop in his tracks. He turned to see a very angry Texan woman flying right at him.

"PIG!" She yelled out just as she hit him - her crotch forcing his head back and pushing him down onto the cart. Instinct caused him to reach out for something, anything, and he grabbed her skirt, pulling it clean off as he and the cart went sailing into a crowd. Penny caught the balcony directly above the crash, now sporting her expensive panties, stockings and corset to the crowd as her large pink bottom was on display. She looked down at herself in horror. "Oh, PIG! Look what you did! Do you have any idea how-! How...! H-how... ooh..." Penny's voice was overtaken by hissing and her own moans. The hissing was coming from her backside, and the crowd soon realised it was swelling up like a balloon! Her panties and stockings did not last long as her boytoy laid directly below her, clutching her torn skirt with a large Tag hanging from the inside of it reading DO NOT PULL. The inflation was rapid and left Penny nearly entirely naked as the pressure caused her shirt and bra to burst off. The swelling balloon pushed her away from the balcony she was hanging onto, and her suspenders finally snapped, sending her crashing straight down on top of her son. Her new bottom broke her fall, and she quickly angled herself so her face was right against his. "You are GROUNDED, MISTER!" She shouted.