Helen

As Gareth searched for a particular book, he noticed a cute girl trying to put back a book. She was wearing jeans and a green jumper. A pair of thick-rimmed glasses sat upon her freckled nose. Her black hair went down to her jawline, her green eyes catching Gareth's attention. She didn't seem to notice him as she reached to place the book high on the shelf, her quiet grunts of effort easily heard in the silent room. The book fell from her hand and hit the floor.

"Oh, shoot." As the girl bent down to retrieve it...

*RIIIIIIIP*

She stood back up quickly, book in hand as she looked around for the source of the noise. Seeing nothing, she proceeded to reach back up and try to return the book again, though her short stature made this task nearly impossible.

"Need a hand?" Gareth finally got a few words out. As he did, she seemed surprised by his presence and stood straight with her hands cupped in front of her crotch, her hair covering her eyes as she remained silent. "I saw you struggling, did you want me to put that book back up there?"

"Y-yes please..." She barely got the words out herself, shyly handing him the book. As he was far taller than her, he was able to reach the shelf with minimal effort.

"There, all done."

"Th-thank you..."

"What's your name?" Gareth was feeling more confident than ever before. He suspected that this was because the girl he was talking to was just as awkward as he was, if not more.

"H-h..." The rest of her words weren't audible.

"I didn't catch that."

"Helen..."

"Nice to meet you, Helen. I'm Gareth." They stood in silence for a little while. "So do you wanna...get a drink at the cafeteria?" Helen's closed body language got more and more confined. "Oh, I'm sorry if I upset you. It's alright if-"

"Yes... let's go get a... a drink..." She turned away from him to leave the library, which is when he noticed something. Her butt was perfect, but her jeans had split across the seat. Gareth got a good look at her bare behind through the gap, tightly hugged by her white panties. He contemplated telling her. On the one hand she might thank him, and see him as a gentleman. On the other, she might call him a pervert and leave him. He decided not to tell her, but awkwardly hint at the idea as to pretend he didn't notice. It... sort of worked.

While at the table, the two were approached by a teacher. He had asked them to help clean up the gym after the party coming later that night, and they both agreed. After college they went home and came back once the party had ended, entering the messy hall covered in blue balloons and left out cakes.

"Looks like it's just me and you." Gareth's voice echoed in the gym, and the two started piling the drifting balloons up against the climbing frame. "We're gonna have to unhook those lights." Gareth pointed at the top of the frame, which had a string of spotlights attached to it.

"I... I don't wanna climb up there." Helen recoiled from the idea.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I'm not very athletic and I'm... wearing a skirt. If I climb up, you might see... m-m-my..."

"Point taken. What if I go first then? I can't get those down alone."

"Okay... if you go first." Helen was wearing a different outfit. A blue jumper and a skirt of the same hue with two big white braces going over her shoulders, and blue leggings covering her smooth legs. Her feet were covered by little black shoes, but something was strange about her attire. The red and gold floral patterns were nice to look at, but certain actions caused her body to... squeak. Stepping, sitting down, and any action that put pressure on her boobs caused loud squeaking and jingling noises to come from her most precious spots. She didn't mention it, so Gareth didn't either. It would be rude to tell a girl her boobs were squeaking. There was something on her that didn't seem to belong. Just above her butt was a tag, red and rectangular. It read DO NOT PULL in authoritative letters, and again she didn't mention it so he didn't either. They both removed their shoes as he climbed the frame and she followed below him, causing her bare feet to squeak as she clambered.

"This thing feels rickety..." The frame didn't feel secure.

"It should be safe... right?" As she spoke, Helen's foot slipped. She panicked and clung tightly to the frame, violently shaking the loose top part. Gareth's grip was shaken and he fell, falling right past Helen and onto the mats below her. He landed on his back, and had quite the view. "Oh, sorry!" He could see right up her skirt, and noticed something pinkish was beneath her panties. His mind flooded with a slew of emotions and thoughts as she climbed down... then he noticed. Something was different about her. Something was... missing. "I...! Oh, uh..." Helen looked over her shoulder as what sounded like air rushing could be heard coming from... her. That's when Gareth noticed her legs were getting thicker. Her entire lower half seemed to be growing, starting with her butt and thighs. Her leggings didn't stretch much before splitting and tearing, bursting at the seams. Through the gaps bubbled pink rubbery flesh, and it was getting bigger by the second. "Eh, oh, heh, ooh, heh..." Helen only moaned in what sounded like pleasure and exhaustion rolled into one, her panties stretching impressively over her inflating physique. Gareth realised he was holding something. Bringing it to his face he saw the tag that once rested above Helen's butt, the words printed on it going unheeded as Helen's leggings finally split to pieces and fell. The remains fell on top of Gareth as he lay still, ogling Helen's predicament.

"Oh..." Gareth could only muster one word.

"Oh, ho..." Her butt seemed to be reaching its limit... as were her panties. "Oh, ah!" Her panties popped off, and her skirt came undone. Both fell onto Gareth's head, and Helen seemed to have stopped inflating. She was immobile for a short while, panting from either exhaustion or sexual pleasure. Her big rubber butt was pushing her away from the frame, and her tiny rubber feet were having a hard time keeping her on the frame. After a few seconds, her sweaty hands lost her grip and she fell off, plummeting towards Gareth quickly. He could have dodged her, but he wasn't sure why he didn't.

*BWOMF*

The balloon softened Helen's fall as she was laying on top of Gareth in a 69.

"Gareth? Gareth, are you okay?!" She struggled to get up, but her butt prevented it. Her feet sank into her big behind as she tried to move, but suddenly she was overcome by a feeling like no other. "O-o-o-o-oh~!" She bit her lower lip and buried her head in her arms as it felt like Gareth was playing with her vagina, as if it were the balloon. She noticed her head was directly in line with his crotch, and she noticed the bulge in his pants. Instinct took over as she undid his pants and let his boner press against her cheek, taking it in her mouth and sucking as best she could. She even removed her jumper, which had torn up the front from the pressure, and gave him a tit-job as she had seen in porn videos. Gareth got more and more frisky as time went on, and after a few minutes the pair of them came in tandem. Helen wasn't able to swallow all of Gareth's cum and it splattered on her face, staining her hair and glasses. She rolled off of him as he pushed her, and they both chose to continue laying on the mats panting.

"So... do you wanna go out sometime...?" He asked her.

"Sure... where did you have in mind?" She replied, poking at her balloon.