ACHILLES

you are now reading . . .

. . . ACHILLES

| EXTENDED SUMMARY |

VALENTINE HERNANDEZ IS A girl most of Camp Jupiter hadn't heard of. She wasn't famous. She wasn't popular. Her name want well known. Val Hernandez wasn't a prodigy like Jason Grace or Reyna Arellano. No, Val was just a demigod living in the background of New Rome.

AND SHE DIDN'T WANT to just be another demigod. Another daughter of Hekate. The ambition and yearn to be heard in Val's veins bubbles and brewed to a hot concoction that spilled over her. A realisation washed over into this once innocent girl. If she wanted to be heard, she had to be loud. Famously wouldn't do. So infamous it was.

FOR A LONG WHILE, nobody suspected her. After all, War Games can be dangerous, and even lethal. But soon enough, her crime was discovered, and her trial found her red handed. Jason was shocked. Reyna was disgusted. Only Octavian was intrigued when she simply smiled after Reyna's verdict had been announced.

VAL WAS SUPPOSED TO be sent away. Banished. Exiled. Forgotten. But someone spoke up. Someone influenced Reyna that she could be useful. Val was a strange girl, with strange abilities. If the suspicions were true, then Val was the perfect girl for the job. And she would still be sent away. It was the perfect plan.

SO VALENTINE HERNANDEZ ARRIVED at Camp Half-Blood in the middle of the night, with no satyr guide and an ancient Roman sword. She would hardly talk, and there was no proof she wasn't normal. Most brushed it off. But the smarter ones knew something was up. Something was off about this girl.

ANNABETH CHASE WAS BOTH fascinated and infuriated by Valentine. She was determined to understand what was wrong with her, and why she was so strange. She had just been assigned her first quest, and somehow the new girl had gotten herself landed with Annabeth and her friends. A perfect time to expose her.

VAL JUST LAUGHED AT Annabeth. She kept her cover, and was sure no one suspected a thing. Except for maybe Annabeth, but Val could get rid of her quickly...

OR ALTERNATIVELY

in which an achilles finds her patroclus in someone she would've never imagined

| CASTING |

starring . . .

VALENTINE (VAL) HERNANDEZ

portrayed by tashi rodriguez

ANNABETH (ANNIE) CHASE

portrayed by skyler samuels

also featuring

DYLAN O'BRIEN as PERCY JACKSON

ADAM SEVANI as GROVER UNDERWOOD

CAMILA MENDES as REYNA RAMÍREZ-ARELLANO

LUCAS TILL as JASON GRACE

SKANDAR KEYNES as NICO DI ANGELO

| SOUNDTRACK |

i. ACHILLES COME DOWN, gang of youths

ii. WANTED MAN, royal deluxe

iii. RUDE, magic!

iv. ICARUS, bastille

v. LITTLE LION MAN, mumford & sons

vi. ALL I'VE EVER KNOWN, hadestown

vii. SWEATER WEATHER, the neighbourhood

hello wattpad! I don't have much else to say other than I hope you enjoy the story! please beware, my writing starts out quite terrible but it improves as the story goes on, but feel free to correct my grammar or spelling or tell me if I'm missing something. also, there will be trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter.

-micky

enjoy the show . . .