𝚃𝙾𝚆 𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝
♣︎
MRS BING

☕︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☕︎︎

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋," 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

"I look good," Max beamed, looking at himself in the mirror, admiring the suit he was being sized in.

"Thank you, Tiff, Esther you can go." The two women gave her a quick nod and left her office.

Meredith approached him and grabbed hold of his tie, pulling him down so their faces were closer.

"You know I'd really like to tear that dress off of you and put you on your desk," he spoke seductively before kissing her.

"Normally, I'd want the same thing but this is an Alaïa," she smiled, giving him a final peck and pulling away. "So you can gently take this dress off and hang it up over there."

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐗, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍.

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Chandler sarcastically asked, referring to the comatose man Phoebe and Monica had been obsessing over.

"Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up," Rachel cheered, turning up the TV to hear Jay Leno introducing his guest.

"Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one."

Everyone is settled down around the living room to watch, except Chandler.

"Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend At Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax," he rambled making a move to grab the remote.

"No way, forget it."

"C'mon, she's your mom," Joey protested.

"Exactly. Weekend At Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?" Chandler joked.

"Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool," Rachel smiled, walking to the kitchen.

"Me too! I've read every single one," Meredith added.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'"

"Ooh! That one's my favorite."

"C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast," Ross stated.

"You can say that because she's not your mom," Chandler groaned.

There was then a knock at the door, Rachel opened it to reveal Paolo.