𝚃𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚈

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜.
♣︎
THE MONKEY

☕︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☕︎︎

"𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒? 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓."  𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑.

"Oooh!"

Monica pulled a look of concern. "W-wait. What is that?"

"'That' would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?"

"No, no, I don't." Monica moved back disgusted.

"Oh, he is precious! Where did you get him?"

"My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab."

Phoebe gave a shocked expression. "That is so cruel! Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?"

Chandler walked out of the bathroom and walked over to where his friends were gathered. "Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on its ass!"

"Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?" Meredith raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I mean, it's been kinda quiet since Carol left, so..."

"Why don't you just get a roommate?" His sister asked.

"Nah, I dunno... I think you reach a certain age, having a roommate is kinda pathe-" He looked at the group of roommates before he realized they were all roommates except Meredith. "...Sorry, that's, that's 'pathet', which is sanskrit for 'really cool way to live'."

"Should I get a roommate, maybe I can get a cat, or adopt a kid." The group turned towards her with a confused gaze. "Yeah, maybe just the cat or the roommate."

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍," 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏.

"Might wanna open with the snowman," Chandler commented.

Joey then walked in causing everyone to greet him. "Hey, Joey. Hey, buddy."

"So, how'd it go," Meredith inquired.

"Ahhhhhh, I didn't get the job," Joey groaned.

"How could you not get it? You were Santa last year," Ross asked.

"I dunno. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager. He's not even jolly, it's all political," the actor explained.

"So what are you gonna be?" Monica inquired.

"Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, y'know?"

"Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?" Rachel asked, they all protested and hit her with cushions. "Gee, what?! What is wrong with New Year's?"