Chapter 6

Tetsurou knows how attractive he is; girls and boys tell him that almost every day. Though he is not as popular as Tooru, he has his fair share of admirers from both sexes.

That being said, he has experienced being approached by someone who has shown interest in him, and through time, he had learned how to respond to them, especially when he was feeling playful. He knows how to flirt; still, he knows his limitations.

Contrary to popular belief, Tetsurou isn't that harsh when it comes to rejecting confessions, which he does all the time. He makes it clear he has no interest in a romantic relationship with anyone from the very start. Though he doesn't oppose when they tell him they wanted to keep in contact and become friends, too. He doesn't mind getting to know them better because, who knows, one of them could change his mind about relationships.

Unfortunately, none of them did.

Tetsurou hates going out, except if he'd be hanging out with his teammates. They are the only ones he can tolerate spending some quality time with, since they all have something in common, as long as he doesn't do the planning. Although he is the captain of a volleyball team, Tetsurou hates the idea of planning on where to bring anyone, including his teammates, because it takes a lot of his time and effort. It's usually Kai or Yaku who plans their trips since Tetsurou is not good at it. He just went along with it.

The time he would spend planning a date should have just been allotted to planning his team's training regimen and its execution. Or on his occasional stroll in the streets of Tokyo, pondering about life. He enjoys his alone time, alright.

In general, he dislikes the idea of going out of his way just for another person.

So, why is he currently listing the places where he could take Tooru next week?

In the span of one month of body swapping with Tooru, he grudgingly admits he had grown attached to the guy. Even without having any physical contact with him, Tooru has easily become a constant part of his life. He always wants to talk to him, tease him, and get to know him more. He just can't let the day end without talking—texting, rather—Tooru. For the first time, he lets someone make him deviate from his daily routine.

He will never tell the brunet, but his day brightens up whenever Tooru gets flustered over his teasing; it was so easy to rile Tooru up, almost like Bokuto, except Tooru is just more adorable than his owl friend. His reactions—he'd love to see them in person soon—were so priceless he took screenshots of their conversations to serve as blackmail material for future purposes.

Have you tried jerking off using my body?

WTH NO??????
DONT TELL ME U TRIED IT????

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OMG
OMFG
TETSU-CHAN I CANT EVEN

You said I shouldn't tell you
But

TETSU-CHAN I SWEAR

I did it in your school's shower room.

KUROO

It was fun and exciting.

TETSUROU

I thought Creepyzumi would catch me!

STOP!!!!!!

Your body's so sensitive, Tooru.

OH GOD
FUCK U TETSU-CHAN

Oho? Such crude words for a baby like you.
But I top, baby ;)

NOT TALKING TO YOU