Chapter 8 : Bodyguard

✿ SEIRIN HIGH ✿

Riko : Alright everyone, gather 'round ! Today we're going to have a practice match with Shutoku . So until they arrive, we're going to do some warmup !

After a few minutes later, the team from Shutoku finally arrive .

Taisuke : Thanks for having us today . Let's have a good match .

Both captain shook hands and called on their teams to do a line-up .

Kagami : I'm so gonna beat you guys today !

Midorima : *sigh* Kuroko, you will never win against me . 

Kagami : Oi ! Don't just ignore me ?!

Kagami was about to grab Midorima by the collar but accidently pushed Tetsuya .

Tetsuya was about to fall to the floor but was saved by Takao .

Takao : Are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere ? Should we go to the hospital just in case ?

Everyone was surprised not only because of how fast Takao reacted but also because of how worried he was of Tetsuya

Everyone was surprised not only because of how fast Takao reacted but also because of how worried he was of Tetsuya .

Tetsuya : *whispers* Taka-chan, everyone's looking .

Takao : Ah.. You should be more careful Kuroko ~ The tournament is just around the corner . Don't want you getting hurt now do we ~

The rest of the guys thought nothing much of it except for Midorima .

Midorima : Hm.. Something's not right between those two .

 • AFTER THE MATCH •

Riko : Okay , that's it for today's match ! Everyone go home and get some rest !

Both team members pack up their stuff to go home .

Midorima : Let's go, Takao .

Takao : Ah, sorry Shin-chan . You can go ahead without me , I have something to do later ~

Before Midorima could say anything, Takao already ran off somewhere .

Midorima started to get suspicious of how Takao's behaving and called someone .

Midorima : Hello, Akashi ? I need your help to track someone right now . Yeah, it's Kazunari Takao .

A few minutes later, Akashi met up with Midorima and went off to Takao's location .

Midorima : You could have just tell me where he went, Akashi .

Akashi : And miss out on all the fun ? 

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

When they finally arrive at Takao's location, they were confused .