⚠️ATTENTION ⚠️

I'm sorry guys but giving the things in the Naj-multiverse, that I feel extremely uncomfortable with either it true or false. I won't be continuing this book.

With Mallory still being my original error sans AU, he will NOT be up for use anymore. Same goes for Mooney as either way with her, she's my OC I made with my own mind.

Reasons behind why I'm not continuing this book anymore is because the Naj universe contains r*pe. And not in the way as it's part of the characters story like Mooney's and Mallory is. But the victim was an actual child in the story and said "he was thankful" to the person who r*ped him. The R*per had manipulated victim by hanging his death over their heads.

If this were to be on purpose and show how manipulative the r*per was. Then it wouldn't be an issue, but it wasn't, not to mention both were MINERS. And even though it showed a way to say that miners are capable of anything despite their age. The story wasn't taking that direction, if you disagree then that's fine. You don't have to agree with me on everything, but this book isn't being written anymore.

And once again YOU CAN'T USE MALLORY NOR MOONEY ANYMORE. Unless it's for one of my other books.

With batqftim, so far in that story there was nothing compelling like pedophilia, r*pe, ECT. So far, so that book will be continuing unless proven otherwise.

Thank you so much for reading this, I love you all, bye.