school bathroom

⚠️Deku smut warning extra spicy ⚠️

Y/N POV

you get ready for school you get a blue skirt and a long sleeve black crop top and some thigh high socks with some vans you put your hair up in a ponytail and you do your makeup you get your bag and walk to school you walk in and you see Mina,momo,jiro,tsu talking you walk up to them "hi guys!" You say "hello y/n" momo says and the rest say hi to you "so y/n what's up with you and Deku?" Mina says "uhm we're just friends?" You say "well urakara (sorry if I didn't spell that right) she's been flirting with him all day" jiro says "oh she has?" You say they all nod their heads yes you kinda get mad and jealous "oh ok" you say mad "I'll go talk to her about that because she won't stop and she's making Deku uncomfortable" you say "ok!" They all say and get back to talking you walk over to Deku and them "hey guys!" You say trying to interrupt her talking "oh hey y/n" Todoroki says "hello y/n.." bakugou says "HI Y/N!!!!" Denki and Kirishima say at the same time "hi y/n" sero says the rest all say hi to you "oh hi y/n you need anything?.." says urakara "oh yeah uhm Deku you guys wanna hang out after school?" You ask urakara looks at you and death stares you the boys all nod yes while she's still looking at you "uhm so?" You act like if your waiting for them to answer but you give them the got it look "y/n they don't wanna hang out with you their handing out with me after school" urakara says and she smiles and looks at the boys look at you and give you the 'I don't want to' look and you look back at them then back at urakara and she looks at you confused "oh..ok well I have plans anyway I was just wondering" you said and smiled and walked back to the girls.

          🤺👩‍🦲Time skip👩‍🦲🤺

You walk out of class because class is over and you see Deku walking out of the bathroom and run up to him "hey Deku!" You say and stop Infront of him "oh hi y/n!" He said while smiling you look at him a tint of blush appears on your face slightly "wanna go to our lockers?" You ask "sure" Deku says you guys walk to the lockers and you open your locker and Deku gets closer to you blush he whispers in your ear "meet me in front of the boys bathroom..." And he winks and walks away you blush and close your locker you walk to your next class while your in class you realize Deku asked to use the bathroom and he makes a sign to let you know that needs to meet you at the bathroom you raise your hand "Mr.aizawa can I use the bathroom?" You ask "yes I don't care" he says and goes back to sleeping you get up and walk to the bathroom you see Deku "so what's up?" You say Deku pushes you in the restroom you scream "shhhh...." He says you look at him "why'd you do that.." you say "y/n I like you ever since I saw you walk into the class I knew you were the love of my life so y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Deku asked "i- uhm- uh- ...yes." you say "really?" He says "yes" you say and kiss him "anyway what do you need" you say " he grabs your waist and slowly puts hands in your shirt and unhooks your bra you blush he takes off your shirt and bra and he take his shirt off "let's go to the girls bathroom so when urakara needs to go she'll see us and get mad.." he says you grab your stuff and you walk to the bathroom and he put you on the counter he makes out with you and slides his hand up your skirt and slides his hand in-between your thighs and spreads your legs and takes off your underwear and puts it next to you he goes down and slides his tongue in you and teases you he swirls his tongue around you moan and throw your head back and moan more he gets up and shoves three fingers in you and you moan at the pleasure and you climax all over his fingers and get licks his fingers and he pulls his undergarments down and lines up with your womanhood entrance and slowly slides into you and you moan to the feeling of him entering you and Deku waits for you to adjust to his size you nod your head to let him know to move he starts thrusting into you and you moan "who's my little slut.." he says "m-me!" You say as he's thrusting into you and he hits your prostate and you let out a loud pornographic moan and Deku starts going harder and faster.

         👩‍🦲 Urakara POV 👩‍🦲

I need to use the restroom "may I use the bathroom?" Urakara says "yes" aizawa says urakara gets up and walks to the bathroom 'whats that sound?!' I think "I'll just check" I say I walk in the bathroom...I see Deku with? HER?! tears start to form in my eyes.

                  🤺👩‍🦲Y/N POV👩‍🦲🤺

I saw urakara walk in and then leave and I can't help but laugh inside Deku keeps thrusting into you "d-deku I'm g-gonna-" you got cut off by Deku "me to" and he keeps going and then you both climax at the same time Deku pulls out slowly and puts and on his undergarments and his shirt and he gets your stuff and gives it to you and you put your stuff back on and you try to walk but you can't you look at Deku "uhm hey a little help here?" You say Deku looks back to see you on the ground he laughs at you and helps you up you guys walk back to class but you stop at the door "I'm scared what if urakara told them or they notice the fact that we were gone for a long time?" You say "it's fine you'll get used to when they call people out on stuff" he says to make you feel better you both smile and walk in the class.

     1104 words '-'