Part 2. The vote

Last time on total Drama love we invited back some of your favourite and least favourite contents all of which are competing for 2 million but this season there's a twist you won't be in teams you'll be in couples also voting to see who was like the most and he was like the least I told them it would be secret but you never know what happens on shows like this.

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,
You guys are on my mind.
You asked me what I wanted to be
and now I think the answer is plain to see.
I wanna be dating.

I wanna live close to the sun,
Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,
Everything to prove, nothing in my way
I'll get there one date.
Cause, I wanna be dating!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating.

Ok love birds the results are in the person with the most votes gwen who has 3 votes. I know I said that it would no be revealed who voted for who but I lied.

Hey you can't do that shouted duncan.

Looks like someones hiding something from their girlfriend.

No I'm not said duncan as he picked up chris by his neck.
Duncan whispered if you tell her you're dead.

Ok dude you can put me down now I think we get the point.
Now back to who voted for Who the 3 voters for Gwen were cody no surprise there. Cameron and

Trent.

Gwen: You didn't vote for me Duncan your supposed to be my boyfriend

Well your story isn't so clean either Gwen

Gwen: You better not McLean

Duncan has no votes because she voted for Trent.

(Duncan and gwen fighting in the background)
Tune in after the break for more total drama dating.

Before the break we found out that Cody Cameron and Trent like Gwen. We also found out that Gwen likes Trent more than Duncan her own boyfriend. Thats savage. But that left fans wondering who did Duncan vote for.

Ok after all that fighting I'm going to get the voting over quickly. As everyone hoped and predicted Alejandro voted for Heather and heather voted for alejandro.

Heather: Your a lier, its rigged.

This is the part everyone has been waiting for Duncan voted for Courtney to me that was obvious. But did Courtney get any other votes. No, no she did not.

You didn't vote for me Scott you're meant to be my boyfriend I thought you loved me as she burst into tears.

I do it just didn't know you're going to find out.

And that makes it better does it
WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR.

Well I...

I think it better come from me make it more dramafull butted in Chris.

Courtney: That's not even a word.

If you must know Scott picked dawn his so called enimy. Scott I think you'll be happy to know so that at dawn voted for you you you but so did Courtney looks like you have a hard decision.

I thought you said we were getting on with it quickly said Scott trying to avoid more drama.

Who said that we were getting on with quicky puzzled Chris.

You did shouted everyone.

Oh you're right I did. Let's do that now.

Obviously Izzy and Owen voted for each other Noah and Emma voted for each other Bridgette and Geoff voted for each other but blainly voted for geoff too who knew. Another ambarising thing is that blainly got no votes.

I never thought someone that "blainerific" wouldn't get any votes said geoff not even trying to hold back his laughter.

Here's an awkward one jo got 2 votes I wonder which one of them will be her partner. Lightning

Sha-lightning don't need any help from some sha-stupid partner Sha-lightning could win this by himself.

Or Brick

Jo: You like me brick?

Brick: yes sir.

Jo: Firstly don't call me sir and secondly why didn't you tell me that you liked me.

Dawn: Isn't it obvious dawn butted in I see in his aura that his parents never told loved him so he can't express love.

Jo: Slow down there is no love here just you likeing me and me using you for strategical methods. As much as i hate to admit you are the second best player here after me of cause.

Brick was trying not to show his pain but he wasn't very good at it considering his eyes were welling up.

Guys let's just move on before dawn acts even more savage or brick get even more awkward. The last is another love triangle because mike voted for zoey but zoey and Anne-maria voted for mike.

Anne- maria: I ain't voted for any mike this gurl only want the Vito.

Ok were just gonna leave it at that said chris
Tune in next time to find out the couples remember I will be deciding and I love starting some drama.