part 4. Do you really know me (1)

Previously on Total Drama Dating we found out everyone's couples for the duration of the show. Blainly sung a really annoying song again. Dawn and scott were about to make out until chef got in the way i should be booting him this episode instead of one of the campers.

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,
You guys are on my mind.
You asked me what I wanted to be
and now I think the answer is plain to see.
I wanna be dating.

I wanna live close to the sun,
Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,
Everything to prove, nothing in my way
I'll get there one date.
Cause, I wanna be dating!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating.

Nahhh! The air horn sounded wakeing Bridgette and Geoff up.

Chris: Breakfast in 30 minutes if your late you miss out on food.

Bridgette: I don't feel in the mood for food i feel sick

Geoff: Are you okay babe.

Bridgette: Yeah im fine just chef's, food you know what it can do to your gut.

Geoff: Yeah once I got food poisoning and diarrhea at the same time from it, all I can say, it was not pretty.

Suddenly Bridgette lent over Geoff and grabbed the bin and started throwing up into it.

Geoff: Do you want me to try and convince chris to let you off this challenge.

Bridgette: It's fine. I'm going to have a shower you coming.

Geoff: Nah I need some more sleep.

About 2 minutes later Gwen woke up next to Trent they were sharing a cabin with Bridgette and Geoff. So Gwen was surprised when she noticed that Bridgette was not there but she just presumed she had already woken up and went to the bathroom. Gwen got up put on some shoes and walked over to the communal bathrooms there she saw Bridgette throwing up so she held her do she didn't get vomit on it. Once Bridgette stopped vomiting she sat down on the toilet seat.

Gwen: Are you okay.

Bridgette: well its 6 o'clock in the morning and I've already puked twice now. So I'd say great. Gwen what's the date.

Gwen: Second of March.

Bridgette: Shit. My period's late and I just puked. They are literally the most common symptoms of pregnancy.

Gwen: Your saying you could be pregnant. Wait one second.

Gwen opened a cupboard under the sink, unzipped her toiletries bad and handed me a pregnancy test.

Gwen: I know how you and Geoff always talk about wanting kids. Just saying from experience don't get your hopes up. During island I got pregnant with Trent but I had a miscarriage.

Bridgette: Don't cry Gwen also if you ever need to talk you can talk to me us girls have got to stick together.

Gwen: Yeah your about the only sane girl on the island this season.

Bridgette: It's such a shame that leshawna didn't get put in this season.

Gwen: It's probably because it's a couples season and if Chris invited leshawna back he would have to invite harold. With dawn here this season I think thats about all the weirdness he could handle.