part 3. the couples

Previous on total Drama dating.
There were 3 love triangles afoot.
Blainly, geoff and bridget.
Mike, Zoey and Anne-maria.
Jo, Brick and lightning.
It also turns out that.
Cody, cameron and trent all like gwen.

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,
You guys are on my mind.
You asked me what I wanted to be
and now I think the answer is plain to see.
I wanna be dating.

I wanna live close to the sun,
Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,
Everything to prove, nothing in my way
I'll get there one date.
Cause, I wanna be dating!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be dating.

Ok so this time I am actually going to get on with the couples quickly and no complaining who you are put with this is final your ship names created by chef, sierra and the fandom are also final.

Alehandro and Heather (alheather)
Duncan and courtney (duncany)
Scott and Dawn (dott)
Trent and gwen (gwent)
Brick and jo (jock)
Cody and sierra (coderra)

Why did you have to partner me with her whined cody.

I thought I said no complaining I should really give you the boot just for that but I wanna see sierra torture you. The next person to interrupt is kicked off the show.

Mike and zoey (zoke)
Lightning and Anne-maria (lightanne)
Owen and Izzy (Ozzy)
Noah and Emma (Nemma)
Cameron and blainly (cainly)

Blainly: Why did I have to be partnered with this annoying midget.
But I need to show everyone how blainerific I am.

Blain-Blain-Blain-Blain-Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt is my game. Invading your t.v with my Blainelicious frame!
Bla-Blainerific! S-s-so terrific!
I'm fa-fa-famous.
Bla-Blainerific!
I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte steamed to a hundred-two, heat! I'm quite specific.
I'm Blainerific!
I'm fa-fa-fam-
It's a fact and scientific, that I'm still Blainerific.

Stop it, in world tour you lot burst my ear drums and made me have to go to the doctors twice a week screeched chris.

Duncan: Well why did you make us sing you idiot.

Chris: It was good for ratings exclaimed chris.

Duncan: I also heard that after return of the island you had to go to therapy because of dawn.

Dawn: I'm sorry chris said dawn it is true though that you're parents didn't hold you enough as a child.

Chris: How would you know about parents holding you its not like you ever had any. You were just a sad little orphan.

                                  -☆-

As soon as Dawn ran away scott said I'll go get her.
After looking for ages he adventually found her crying in the woods with the forest creatures.
Scott sat down next to her but she remained stiff and silent.

Are you okay said scott trying to calm her down.

Dawn: How are you meant to look after me you have no idea what I've been through said dawn through sniffles.

Scott: Well I do get it a bit.

Dawn: If you say that you're an orphan I know you are lying it's not in your aura dawn said starting to calm down.

Scott: Yeah well I don't exactly have the best home life. I was my mum's favourite but she died a few years ago and since then my dad became an alcoholic and drug addict I made sure my siblings went into foster care but I'm too old to. Thats why i originally submitted a video so i could get away from home and if I won i would have enough money to buy a house.

Oh I'm sorry said dawn quite shocked that he didn't have a nice home life either.

Scott: No I'm sorry dawn I'm complaining about my parents when you don't have any. Do you want to go back to go back.

Dawn: No I'm fine here but can you stay with me please.

Scott: Yeah i don't mind staying.

Dawn lay her head down on his chest and they sat in silence for about 20 minutes but it felt like hours to them.

                                  -☆-

Chris: where are those two they have been ages.

Anne-marie: There probably off banging eachother.

Courtney: He would never she said through tears.

Duncan: well you never thought he would like someone else princess.

Noah: well you never thought Duncan would like Gwen either.

Gwen: I don't get why everyone makes such a big deal about me and duncan kissing. Do they forget that Heather and Trent kissed. Courtney flirted with Justin in action when she wad dating Duncan as well.

Chris: chef go find them i need footage.

Chef: ugh fine.

Chris: While chef is finding those two you guys can get unpacked, since its the first night you will all be in the cabins.

Cody: Nooooooo we have to share beds. I have to sleep with sierra.

Sierra: Yes my dream has finally come true now i can sleep in the bed instead of having to hide under.

Cody: ww-what. How do you know where I live.

Sierra: I know everything about you.

Courtney: That's Just definitely not creepy in a cereal killer kind of way.

Chris: Everyone should get to bed you know I like to wake you guys early.

                               -☆-

Dawn's pov

He smiled at me and his soft devilish grey eyes penetrated me. It felt a though he could see every secret in my mind. And trust me i have lots of those. He turned to face me and I just lay back against the tree staring straight up at the stars. He was just staring at me now and I was was trying with every inch of my body not to look. You had already shown him your weakness it was him what else was there to loose I turned to face him to my hands started to get sweaty and I was biting me lip so had I thought I might bite it off. He shuffled his hand a bit closer to mine our fingertips slightly touched sending surges through my whole body. We both started to lean in but then we heard a rustling in the bushes.

Scott: You stay here in going to check it out.

Dawn: Wait Scott its not an animal I can't connect with it its probably just one of the other campers.

Scott: So someone is spying on us.

Scott went into the bushes but then i heard some rustling and chef returned out holding scott up in the air in one hand.

Scott: found him.

Dawn: We should probably get back to camp.

Scott: yeah