Meeting Eachother Officially

The club was so jam packed! asses shaking, pop locking just a vibe!

I threw me a shot back from the glass I took from the bottle girl serving shots around the club, they was playing Lil Kim's All About The Benjamin's Verse.

"You wanna rumble with the bee huh!?"

I rapped along to her lyrics and moved my ass fluently at the same time.

Of course keisha was bigging me up, she always did.

"Bzzzz throw a hex on ya whole family!" she screamed the lyrics waving her hands in the air.

I dipped low as I continued to rap her  lyrics, over course once I got low enough you could see the g string I was sporting.

"Dressed in all black like the Amish have ya friends singing this is for my homies!"

I was having a blast, I'm definitely glad I decided to come out.

We spent about 10 more minutes on the dance floor before I decided I needed to go to the restroom and freshen up.

"I'll go with you, you know how these clubs are" she said pointing her two fingers between our eyes.

She did that offer to ensure we were on the same page.

After freshening up we decided to have a seat in the section keisha was formally invited to, from the beginning.

"Who invited you again?" I asked.

"Montreal" she said shrugging.

Of course I knew that name, his name rang bells just as much as nique except, he and nique didn't get along and I definitely spotted nique on the other fucking side while on the dance floor.

My eyes bulged.

I didn't want nique to get the wrong idea about me, bitches was definitely out here setting niggas up these days, I didn't want that on my name.

"I think I'ma pass keish I don't know" I said not trying to disappoint her.

"You not telling me something I should know?" She questioned loudly over the music.

I didn't say anything I just shook my head no.

She proceeded to tell me she was gonna just go holler at Montreal really quick and she'd return.

After 5 or so minutes I got tired of waiting and made my way to the other side of the club to get another drink.

"Can I get a Henny & lemonade mixed please? On the rocks" I ordered.

As I waited for my drink I felt his presence next to me.

He held the same smell from last time, don't know the fragrance but I sure did smell good.

"Don't tell me" he said chuckling

I looked over to my right side catching the side of his face, he was handsome as hell.

"if it's anything bothering you, you can get it off your chest" I said now facing him.

He lightly chuckled.