Interruptions

Jayden came near parking lot, still holding her hand.

Mia was organizing her thoughts of the scene that Jayden cause. It was a HAVOC.

'He is jealous or something? But why? I mean it was just a question. Or he might be jealous?'

"I'm not." he outburst suddenly.

"But I don't say anything?" mia stated and added "and why you___"

"I'm sorry...and I think we should go home before sunset." Jayden shut her down.

'what's wrong with him now?'

"But Jayden__"

"mia I don't want to talk about this, I'll explain later and I apologies. Please." he said and open car door.

'What the__, fine Mr. Shiba. You need to have good explanation. He is still looking mad about it.'

"ok" I huffed at him.

In Shiba house

Mentor ji sweeping the floor, humming new guitar note that he heard yesterday. That new melody was being hummed by mentor so passionately.

Soon melody hit a point as he instantly reminds him tangent gates bell.

'Oh no! I forgot to inform grand masters about this.' He dialed the number to tangent gate.

An old voice spoke, "hello."

"Hello, this mentor Ji, from Shiba house. I'd like to speak grand with grand master."

"Oh Ji, long time no hear. Hold a minute, ill connect with them."

"Thank you."

Ji waited patiently until other line spoke.

"Hello Ji."

"Hello grand master, how are you?"

"I'm good. How about you and Shiba family?"

"I'm fine also fine. Jayden is good."

"So, what's is the matter? I heard there was a nighlock attack appeared was unexpected."

"Yes, about that, I have to tell you about those events and the mission which we started."

"Yes, go ahead."

As ji stated to tell Grand master about nighlock appear i.e., Dekker, dream of Dayu by Mia, new information from Dayu. The mission to find the curse and break it.

"So, this all happened. Jayden is recovering now; they are on day off."

"Ji I'm not feeling well from 2 3 days. Can you come to tangent gate now? Please this is a request."

"Umm. ok master, I'll be there in hour."

"Thank I'm hanging up now."

Ji got confused about call, 'master said he was good earlier, the why suddenly request me to check up on.'

'Is there something they about it? Think I should pay a visit to him.'

After 10 minutes

'They haven't come yet; I'll write the note here for them.'

"Dear Jayden and Mia...

Near park

Spike was standing on the bench. He stood up suddenly.

"Uncle bulk, let's go home."

"Uh, before we go home, don't forgot we have to go donut shop. Sale will end up in hours." Bulk said and spike give a nod in absent minded.

They started to walk. 'She has fate together and why not? They look good together.' Endless thoughts of giving up on mia were erupting in his mind.

His shoulder got shove and *SPASH. 'Looks like happy day isn't my thing.' He looked at nest figure. A wide pair of eyes were looked at him and breath hitched grasp... wasn't it expected.

Double Chocolate chip frappe splashed all over spikes shirt, light brown texture formed.

"Omg, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She was kept chanting apology. Her worry, self-disappointment and embarrassment engulf in her sweet voice.

"Hey, it's alright." Spike said, still he was in shock. He grabs his handkerchief and try to remove chocolate. "Actually, I'm sorry, I'm one who wasn't paying attention." He simply said not to act harsh to her.

"Um let me help you, this stain is not gonna easily removed." The blond girl said.

"No, thank you. Ill manage it."

"NO! I can't let you go like this, let me buy you knew shirt or t-shirt." She said and pulled his hand and walked towards exit.

Bulk was there watching all the drama (ok that sound harsh, but OKAY.),

"Looks like he found a new fate."

In front of Shiba house

"Mia stopped the car and let out the sigh. Jayden was looking to window. They left out of car, haven't spoken a word to each other.

"Jayden__"

"I'm sorry, I act really dumb and nonsense."

"So, you were jealous or something..."

"No, I'm not, I just, I wasn't thinking straight. There were a lot of things were going in my mind. Like how to find the curse, how to break it. Also, I haven't train and Dekker might___"

"I know there are a lot of problems Jayden, which are haunting in your mind. That's the reason why I want to you get into fresh air, so it'll will make you better." Mia sighed at him.

Both were debating without context. 'What are you thinking, Jayden?' she asked herself.

"I know mia, but those thoughts were circling on my mind and I got Angry.... Um I'm sorry. I really sorry."

"RED RANGER, why are you sorry for your feelings, After all you can't hide your emotions..."

A new voice speaks, both looked at the direction. 'Oh no, it's really him.' Mia gasped and Jayden who was looking at new person with aggression.