The plan

Nakamura POV (rio)

————————————————————————.

All of us had gathered at the old campus, Except for one who said he had to teach, again. We were all siting/standing in a jagged circle. Almost everyone was looking around finding their old friends " I think it is nice that almost everyone showed up for once" Yada said with a hint if excitement in her voice. Nobody responds to her instead we all just sat/stand in silence.

Kanzaki got up from her spot and walked over to me. She whispered in my ear and went back over to her spot her dark blue hair bounced on her back. It had gotten so long that it was by her knees. I thought about what she said and looked over to the standing Karma. "Hey Karma felling a bit devilish?"
********************************************
3rd person POV

———————————————————————

Karma looked at Nakamori and before he could respond Megu cut him off "when did you get here Karma?" " I would have thought you would never come back to a class gathering" Hazama chirped in. Hazama has grown a lot in many ways she is now lots more fun and nicer than before. She Evan helps out at the local children's library. "What? Why wouldn't I? Pass up the chance to mess around with idiots like Terasaka. Hell no."

"I wish Nagisa were here" wines the almost human looking AI. Out of all of us Ritsu has made the most accomplishments, but still can't Understand why not a skin color paint job having does the upset of what she wants. (Which is to look more human). "We all do but he isn't coming" Kayano said.

"Actually, yes he is!" Rio said. "If I can hack into his school database and say that he has a field trip here!"(it sounds so stupid, but it is all I got......🙄) she looked up at 26 humans and an AI "and by me i mean Itona." he was sitting on the ground across from me his face did not change in emotion. "ok" he said and pulled out his phone. " He works at paradise high school, right?" Itona said to nobody. Karma nodded and pulled his own phone out. "All make sure to remined him" karma said scrolling throw his contacts Pretending that his last call was not with the bluenett.
********************************************

Itona POV

————————————————————————
It was easy to hack into the school databases, but I was debating on to do it or not. "Terasaka Do you think they'll track me back on this?" I said to the idiot next to me "why are you asking me idiot?!?" Honestly, I don't know why but I did. "I doubt they could. Let alone think someone hacked in to put a field trip in the first place! "Hara said with a tone in her voice that made him more comfortable with doing this. " Ok just to make sure we got it down the plan is to have Nagisa come with all 28 of his students to this Mountain for a 'nature walk' on a made up 'field trip'." I said just to get it out there. "Well, when you say it like that it does sound pretty bad" Okano said tubing the back of her head. "Don't think about it too much Okano, just do it Itona!" Nakimura cues to the 2. I clicked the button to save and other hacker stuff......... "done"

Done......... for now next part will be out soon......

And yes, someeeeee Karma x Nagisa!!!but not a lot

Bye 👋

585 words