The Class

Am i going to pretend I haven't uploaded in the past year? Yes, yea i am!

Nagisa POV

Surprisingly it is harder to get 27 kids into a huge classroom, then into the the small classroom back at Paradise high school.

"Just sit down and stop talking.... Please" my kids kept poking around the class finding "old" relics that I had to tell them they where textbooks. Kids theses days.

" you have quite a horde there Mr.teach" Karma announced as he walked into the room.  Of corse when a random person walks into the room then the kids shut up. " welcome kids, it appears the you have a challenge!" Not knowing what he said, the kids looked at him, confusion all over their faces. " seriously? Hmm ok so you all have to kill this guy bye the end of the year right?" The class nods but there expressions never changed. " did you know that every one you have meet today are all assassins?" That made the class blink.

"All of them?"

"Maybe that's how they know Nagisa sensei"

"Maybe the could help us kill him!"

"Hey hey hey I'm not done talking! Me and Mr. Smurf where one of the best in are year! Intact we had the same challenge as you!" Karma friend wildly, devil horns popping out of his head.

"Karma! Why would you do that! Now they are gonna recrût you guys to take me out!" The students nodded their heads agreeing with what I had spoke. I proceeded to slap myself in the face.

" hey i have a question."
Blurted ____

"Go ahead, for once today I'm actually doing my job!" Glaring at rio who was standing at the door marching smirks with karma.

" did you- umm do it?- i mean where you able to beat your teacher? Actually kill him?"  The class had gone silent even karma and rios grins where gone. If you had looked at the three "adults" the answer was obvious.

" I'll leave this to you class rep" karma said putting one hand up and leaving a ushering rio out with him.

" we where successful, but we where giving a different assessment then I gave you. The truth is we where hired by the government to assassinate are teacher."

Some of the students understood immediately and put there heads down others where still confused. " my class and I where the "outcast" of are high school we where the crazy freaks who had anger issues. But if that was Mainly Karma"

"Screw you Smurf!" Screamed an red haired boy from out side the building.

" we had a very strong bond with are teachers, but he was the one who taught us almost everything we know, and not just are skills, as killers, but how we grow in life"

"I knew you could do it mr. Smurf! Now I have game proposal! But you might not like it!"
Rio cheeped in her bittersweet voice. Rolling my eyes I just nod at her as she starts explaining.

Author:
So how do you like so far?
I was thinking about calling the next part "the game" Wow who could of guessed? But this a years worth of writhing (hopefully) improvement looks like! Fell free to comment on anything you like or if u have any ideas you would like but in! I can always but different side stories!