SWSHH-2

Chapter 2

   "Blue! Wake up your going to be late if you don't get out from your bed"

   "I'm already awake mom"

  I wake up early today cause ever since that day I kept on dreaming about that  same strange dream on the library. I'm so curious about that girl in my dream and that library girl, they really resemble each other.

   I finish preparing myself then I went downstairs. I saw dad in the dining room while drinking his coffee and watching the news and while mom is preparing my breakfast. I sat on a chair and watch the news with dad.

   "Blue here's your breakfast"
Mom said while putting my breakfast in the table.

    "Thanks mom" maybe I should ask mom about the girl in my dream?

     "Mom can I ask you something" I ask while eating.

     "Sure and don't talk while your mouth is full"

      "Sorry. Mom do you know a girl around six years old that I use to be with?"

       "A girl? I don't know anyone except Charles, he's always with you since we went from the Philippines and got back to America. Why do you ask?"

       "Ohh nothing. Thank you for the food" I get my bag and put on my shoes. "I'm going now" I said as I open the door.

       "Have a safe trip"

        I close the door and I walk towards the gate and I start walking then suddenly a car stop in front of me.

       "Hey!! John Blue Cervantes!!"

    My crazy best friend arrived, shouting my name.

        "Would you shut up and don't shout my whole name early in the morning"

         "Is that how you treat your best friend" he's acting like he's going to hug me.

          "If you dare continue that I wouldn't hesitate to punch you" I lift my fist and I was about to punch him

         "I'm just kidding JB hehehehe"

       I put down my fist and started walking I enter his car leaving Charles behind.

          "Hey! Don't leave me!!" He then enter his car

          "......."

           "JB I like someone from your class, you know Sam"

           "And??"

           "What and?! Help me court her"

           "Why would I help you??"

            "Cause she likes you"

             "If she like me then why would you still like her?"

            "Because its the cycle of love the one you like, likes someone else and the one she likes like another"

            "Sometimes your words amaze me even if you talk nonsense things"

            "Hahahaha its that a compliment from you"

            "Young master were already at you're school" an old man said from the drivers seat.

            "Ohh thank you"

           Charles went out from the car and I follow him. I was about to walk to my classroom when Charles grab my shoulder.