Part 6

Y/n POV:
        As im chillin on the couch with alex, Kehlani starts to head over to us. I ignore her next thing she does is come sit next to me. I look at her then look away. Ngl she looks good asf. But she still annoying asf🙄. I pull out my phone and jus start scrolling on ig. "Y/n how u gonna come to my party jus to ignore me" she says with a chuckle. "Oh idk ask ur best friend that asked me to come to it and told me it was sum1 else's party I didn't know of" i say rolling my eyes. "Look ik i was ignoring u but let me jus talk to u about it plzz..." "no" i respon. I get up and go over to grab another drink. Im pretty sure ive already drank like 3-4 shots. And let me tell u im definitely not a drinker. Last time i got drunk- yk what let me not bring that shii up... but anyways i went to get another drink and by the time I finished it i was filling a little drunk already. I look over at Jay and Kehlani and see jay drunk asf and Kehlani a little tipsy but trying to watch after jay. Im not sure where alex went but i think he prolly with sum girls he was looking at earlier lol. I go to grab another drink. yes another, and i think Kehlani see's that im already tipsy so she comes over and takes it from my hand. "Kehlani wtf give it back" i tell her, like tf she do that for. "No, u already tipsy i think u should stop drinking". She says "and who are u to tell me what to do, from what I remember, ur not my mom so give it back Kehlani" i say kinda slurring on my words. She looks at me dead in the eye "no" is all she says and throws out the shot. "Fuck off" i say under my breath. I think she heard it tho cuz she turned around and said "what did u say". She really thinks she intimidates me byee. "I said fuck off want me to spell it out for u, damn" i say rolling my eyes. She walks closer to me so that her face is almost touching mine. "Y/n dont play wit me, yk i dont deal wit that disrespectful shii" she says. I jus stare at her eyes and lips. Bruhhhh I wanted to kiss her so baddd. I think its jus the shots talking cuz this bishh gets on my nervessss. She stares back at me and her eyes drop to my lips. She licks her lips and starts to inch her face closer to mine. Our lips touch and I bring my arms around her neck as our lips are moving in sync. She puts one hand on my waist and the other on my neck. I break the kiss "lets head over to ur room lani" i say. She looks into my eyes and bites her lip. She looks so damnnn fineeee see look ik im suppose to be mad at her but i cant. She grabs my hand and makes her way through the crowd to get to her room.

         As soon as we enter her room she closes the door and pushes me on the wall. Well damnnmm. She starts to kiss me and places both hands on my hips.i place my arms around her neck again as she starts to leave kisses down my neck. Her hands start to roam my body and so do mine. I slide my hands down to her abs under her shirt, and let me tellllll u this girlsss body...gawddddayummmm. She starts sucking my neck and slides one hand down under my dress and continues to take off my panties. My underwear drops to the ground and she slides her fingers through my budusssyyyy (lmfaoo ok ok let me be fr😭). I moan at the feeling and i feel her smirk on my neck. "Jump beautiful" She whispers. I do as told and she is now holding me up from my thighs.she starts to head over to her bed and lays me down gently. She is on top of me and starts to take off her clothes and is left in her boxers and sports bra. I jus stare at her body cuz she jusss sooo damnnn perfect. "Like what u see huh" she says while laughing and wiggling her eyebrows. I roll my eyes and pull her down bye her chain that she's wearing. As we're making out she slides her hand behind my back and tries to unzip my dress. She was having trouble so I lifted myself a little to give her more access to unzip the dress. She finally succeeds and starts to pull my dress down. She stares at my body for a while and i hear her whisper a "damnn" while licking her lips.

Bahaha not gonna finish in this chapter so wait for the nextttt lmao but fr, I never reread through these so if any mistakes my badddd
Vote, follow or whatever u do on wattpad plzzzz lmao Anddd thank u💞...xoxo ur fav story writer lmfao jk but hope y'all enjoying the story so farrrr😊....danggggg this one prettyyy short lol