Chapter 10: Bakugo

Time skips

Izuku's POV

First day of school was fantastic!

I'm so happy that I didn't mess up this time, and Kacchan saw me do that in front of him. All my classmates are so sweet, generous, and kind.

Except one of them is "pervert". That's how they describe that midget purple boy with some kind of squishy balls for a hair.

Especially Mr Sleepyman, I mean sensei Aizawa. He was so sweet and carrying even if he looks like a rapist, he still has a heart inside him.

After I went to the bathroom I skip myself back to class humming my favorite song with not paying attention I bump into someone.

We both groaned and fell to the floor.

"Hey watch where you're going, idiot!" The student yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going. I'm sorry." I apologized rubbing my aching head.

I stand up and dusted myself, I look up to see a tired-looking boy with purple hair and purple eyes. "What are you staring at?" He asked looking at me dead in the eye.

I confusedly tilted my head. "I'm sorry, I was-" I was stopped from my words because I couldn't move, it's like something stunned me or someone.

Suddenly the effects went off for somewhat reason and I looked behind me to see Mr Aizawa with his quirk activated.

"Hitoshi, what didn't I told you about not using your quirk on other students if it isn't a training or battle." He scolds the teenager walking beside him.

"Your next teacher has now arrived in class, go back now. And oh, here's your pet." He told me handing, Pearl to me, I wondered who it was and tilted my head.

I think he got the sign because I can see him twitches in annoyance.

"Present Mic."

I nodded smiling and continued in my skips. Not far I heard a loud what from their direction but I just decided to shrug it off and entered the room, I excuse myself to the teacher and sat on my desk as he continued the lesson.

Meanwhile

Third person's POV

As the two men watched the greenette skips away Aizawa suddenly smack the purple one on his head.

"What was that for?!" Demanded the boy rubbing his head.

"For using your quirk on your mother."

This confuses the other tilting his head. Aizawa sigh and turned around.

"Next time, don't use your quirk on her. She'll be your mother someday."

The boy turned red, disbelief at what his father said.

"WHAT?!"

The afternoon

Izuku's POV

I was skipping down the stairs but was tripped by someone causes me to fall and hit my head on a wall along receiving a few bruises.

"Tch, what the fuck are you doing here, Deku?"

I felt chills run dowd my spine once I heard that tone. I slowly to my head to face him. He was glaring down at me with those bright red eyes, those pointy sharp teethes, his hands started to spark uncontrollably.

"How the fuck did you got here?" He asked in a deep tone of anger.

I sink into the corner of the wall rolling myself into a ball trying to hide from him.

"ANSWER ME, GOD DAMNIT!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!"

He back up a little and started running towards me at full speed with his quirk sparking loudly in his hands. I hid my face under myself waiting for the impact but suddenly it stopped.

I look up to see him wrapped in some kind of strong cloth stopping him from attacking. "W-what the-"

I looked behind him to see sensei Aizawa with sensei Mic. "Don't ever think about laying your dangerous dirty fingers on her skin or I'll expel you." He threatens tightening the grip.

Sensei Mic signs me to hide behind them so I did. "Are you okay, little listener?" He questioned grinning down at me. As he handed me my white naughty ferret.

I realize what he said and smile nodding my head. Once sensei Aizawa felt that I'm safe he let go of Kacchan and gently asks him to leave. Kacchan tch's him and storms off but before he even left the school completely he glares back at me, but thankfully sensei Mic notices this and his me behind him and glares at him that made him shivers and completely left.

"T-thanks for the help sensei. I didn't know what to do back there, he just caught off guard." I said hiding under my hair.

I heard them sigh and felt my hair was lifted. "Use this hair tie to keep your hair from covering that beautiful face of yours." He stated picking all my hair up and tying my hair up.

I slightly blushed and I can see he did the same. "T-thank you sensei." I smiled at him with a blush.

He fluttered a little and turned around. "Come with us, your friends will be waiting for you at the teacher's room layout." He said and started walking away.

I wondered why they were they when Ms. Present Mic said. "After you, my lady." I thanked him and walked first but what confuses me is when I said Ms. Present Mic, he got angry. Why tho?

We entered the lounge and he ordered me to sit down, I obeyed him and. down at the chair in the corner of the room. I leaned to the wall and quietly started drawing some small circles with my fingers, flashback to all the things that I and Thoren did when we were kids.

He was so fun to play with and carrying towards me but, I guess fate has other plans for us.

Few minutes later

Third person's POV

Two students entered the room to see their friend watching something at one of the teacher's desks.

In the greenette's view, she was watching Higari Maijima playing some games on his phone. The ferret was watching as well.

The two saw this cute and laughs a little before for their friend, she heard it and run towards them and immediately hugged the girl. The greenette whispered something to her with tears that made the two teenagers angry.

"Don't worry Izu, we'll take care of him. Uncle, we'll be heading home now. Thanks for keeping an on her just for today, goodbye." The boy wave so does the girl but not the greenette.

After they left, they drove Izuku back to her apartment and drop her off. Izuku thanked them and waved goodbye before entering the building up to her apartment.

Once she entered, closes and locks the door when the white ferret climbed down to her and plopped on the couch making the cat flinch.

The greenette chuckles and fixed herself up, she took a shower, put on some comfy clothes drank her milk, and went straight to her room.

She knew it was early but she was extremely exhausted from everything that happened today, so she lays down hugging her stuff toy, and cried herself to sleep.

TBC