Crash Landing

Waking up to hearing the Bifrost being used, had me worried at first. Though I cautiously walk to my backyard. I see a Jotun, though he is small for his size. He looked hurt with chains around his hands and a mouth guard. I quickly rip off the mouth guard, and  I'm quickly disappointed of what I see. His lips are sewn shut and there seems to be some internal damage. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and call Casiel because I'm going to need all the luck I can get. I then use my magic to lift him into the house, while waiting for Castiel to pick up his phone. He still doesn't really like Midgard technology. It rings until it gets to voice-mail. I don't sometimes understand why he is the god of communication.

"Call me back we got an emergency,"I stated. Then I hung up the phone.  I'm wondering what this Jotun did to upset Odin this bad. After placing this Jotun on my table, I then grab scissors to cut the threads on his mouth. After carefully cutting the threads, I go to heal the minor injuries on his mouth. When there is knocking on the door, I use my magic to hide the Jotun from view but heal his minor injuries as I hide him.
"Be right there," I stated when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID it reads Castiel. He always calls in the middle of something. I quickly pick it up while walking to my front door.
"Hello"
"Don't answer your door, its Shield they sense the Bifrost. You have a guest within the house don't you. I'm going to teleport your husband nearby, but take your guest to my house to heal him. Where is the guest."
"On the table, brother I'm about to answer the door. I will have to talk to you later. I will have to tell you the good news in person."
"Bye Sister, I can't wait to here your good  news." Then he hung up, I open the door. Where a man with an eyepatch in a suit.

 Where a man with an eyepatch in a suit