SHIELD

Oh I forget to mention I'm seven months pregnant. Know back on the problem at the front door, the pirate.

"Oh, hello your not the girl scout bringing me my cookies."
I really wanted some girl scout cookies and the girl scout came the previous day and I might have bought a few boxes... I bought twenty but pregnancy cravings.
"I... I'm Nick Fury with the government,  we have reason to believe that a crash happened in your backyard."
He's kidding right, my guess he just didn't want to say I believe an alien may have crashed in your backyard. Though I do believe Heimdell was trying to help the Jotun by dropping him in my backyard. Oh right, there is an agent trying to talk to me I should pay more attention.
"Miss, I asked you a question. Can we look around your backyard?"
"You will have to ask the man of the house and since he's not available at the moment. I'm going say try again tomorrow."
I may have tried to slam the front door in his face but could you blame me, I really wanted cookies. Plus I wasn't planning on sharing with him. I already don't like it when my husband tries to take my  cookies. Oh my brother is good teleporting my husband into the house. He's undercover so they won't think he's with hydra. He starts walking down the stairs.

"Doll, who's at the door? You know your suppose to be resting?"

Who do your think her husband is?