Chapter 6 Back To School UGH

My leg finally healed and I'm back in school. I hate school as you know and why can't I be homeschooled. It's that easy. Wait I've never really asked my mom. That's it I'll ask her and she'll probably say yes!

"No!"

"What?" I said in shock.

"No you can't be homeschooled. You have a great teacher and if the bullying bothers you that bad we will talk to your principal. Right honey?"

"Uh um yes Barbra!"my dad said I could tell he was clueless of what was going on.

"Well it does. I mean Chris is my only friend."

"Your dad and I will talk about it."

"Ok thanks."I said with a smile

I ran up stairs to my bed room and turned on One Directions song Story Of My Life I thought it might be appropriate for this time since the story of my life is being bullied it's not a good story but who cares well actually I care.
I started to sing along when someone knocked on my door.

"Hayna! We thought we might talk to your principal soon ."my mom said.

"Yes yes talk to him please!"I said in excitement.

"Ok we thought Monday would be good."my mom said.

It was Wednesday afternoon , I had to wait five days until the principal knew.
Unbelievable.

"Oh ok."
"You ok Hun?"my dad asked looking worried.

"Uh ya...it's just...nothing."

I didn't say why I was upset because I thought at least we were going to tell him I mean what else could I ask for the bully to be sent to a different school.

----------------------------------------------

Monday
Morning 7:00

It's Monday morning and I'm in the car with my parents heading to school an hour early to talk to the principal. I'm excited to hear what he has to say.
As we walk into the office the principal welcomes us in his happy but tough voice.

"Hello Hayna. Please sit down and what seems to be the trouble?"he said.

"Well,"my dad said"Hayna has been telling us for quite a while that she is being bullied and we need to inform you."

"Oh yes of course."he said sounding concerned.

"Hayna would you like to tell him the problem?"my Dad said.

"Uh sure."

"So I am getting bullied and I really am getting annoyed."

"Yes but what kind of bullying."he asked.

"Oh ya um ..."

"Hayna you can tell your principal he's a nice man he won't bite." my mom said.

"Well everyday I come to school and they bully's because if my name. Why can't my name just be Hannah?!"

"Honey don't wish for another name the one you have already is perfect." Dad told me.

"Ya!" Added my Mom.

"So Hayna what do you want us to do?"said the principal.

"Maybe we could  have an assembly we can call it our Annual Bullying Days Assembly!!!!" I said with excitement.

And that's how it all began!