Big Shoes To Fill

For the biggest of hearts and the softest of voices.

*******

a / n

This is an old work, it was my first epistolary. I actually hate it a bit but I'm not deleting it because I think it's a mark of growth. Anyway, thanks for being here.

This book is a rough first draft, it will still be edited after it is completed. Hence, the events in this book may be subject to unguaranteed change.

*******

a b o u t

This is a stand-alone epistolary novel that can be treated as a spin-off or a side story to the Greico Series. Characters of the series will be seen throughout this novel so it might be overwhelming at first but you DO NOT have to read the series in order to fully understand the story.

Started: The 20th of January, 2022
Finished: The 26th of March, 2022
Revised: The 7th of December, 2022

This story is UNEDITED.

This book is the property of the author, Soraemie of Wattpad. This story should not be redistributed without the author's written consent and permission. Cross-posting of this book's full chapters on other sites or platforms is strictly prohibited.

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, events, establishments, and businesses are either purely fictional or used in a fictitious manner. Any characters/events resembling real people/occurrences are purely coincidental. This book may contain mature themes and foul language. 

*******

s u m m a r y

"You left some pretty big shoes to fill."

An epistolary wherein sneaker head, Maya Delphine Greico, finds herself in a heated online bidding war with user HeneralLuna505 for a pair of limited edition YSL sneakers.

*******

Always remember to be respectful. Avoid mentioning other authors' characters and books in the comments. This is also a reminder to not bring my characters and books to other authors' stories. Let's keep this community a safe space to voice our thoughts and opinions, but always remember to be kind and respectful.

As of right now, this book is only lightly edited. So please bear with me for any grammatical or typographical errors.

Loving regards,
Always,
Kali.

*******

© All Rights Reserved
Soraemie, 2022