Chapter 30

Jungkook POV

Seeing Jimin laying in the hospital bed not knowing what happened is really worryingly making me scared. My heart is racing 10x faster then normal. I just had to step outside and gets some fresh to send my mind back into reality

I was thinking what am I going to do looking after to Jimin and Eunnie at the same time. I feel I can't do this but I know I have to for Jimin but I need I will need some help.

2 hours later

I went back into the room thinking everyone was worried that I was gone. For example Mingyu, he is also the class clown in school and the peace maker of our friendship group but him being Himself is kinda weird like he would say. " WHERE DID HE GO, JUNGKOOK, HE MIGHT OF PLAYED OVERWATCHED WITHOUT ME". See what I mean

Anyways,

I walked into the room to my sleeping beauty Jimin in his hospital bed curled up in ball. Eun is on Jaehyun lap falling asleep, whilst Jaehyun reading a very boring English book. Which I don't think I will be able to do. As Im not very good in my own language but sometimes I do think a lot of things in English. Like now. Lol.

Mingyu was playing on his phone and Eunwoo had gone, probably to get some drinks and food as he the dad of the friendship group. Eunwoo is a singer and actor but he thinks he is great at both which I cannot deny as it is true. (WATCH TRUE BEATY TO FIND OUT WHY)

I smiled at the scene I was witnessing in front of me. My eyes were lingering to the most handsome but small guy that I love, who was still on the hospital bed reading a book which this time was not in English.

I slowly walked over the hospital bed. Jimin heard my foootsteps that were coming towards his bed. He looked up from his book and smiled "Jungkook, you are back". He said reaching his hand out for me with interlock with mine.

At that moment Mingyu and Jaehyun all looked up from what they are doing. Which made me realised Eun was still on Jaehyun lap. " Yo dude, take Eun for me, my leg is numb" Jaehyun asked surprisingly the irresponsible person in the room, Mingyu took Eun. " how about let's leave the love birds to it" mingyu perked up. Jaehyun and me nodded in agreement and headed out of the room.

THIRD POV

When the rest of bunch left room. Jimin and Jungkook both signed with relief that they were alone together. This made things between very sexually but they both knew they could not do it here so they decided to wait until Jimin is out of hospital. " May I have kiss as you left worried" Jungkook asked staring right into Jimin soul. Of course Jimin said yes. Their lips began to linger in mid air trying to figure where to start this off. Not even 10 seconds of their lips touching with passion before someone clears their throat meaning for them to notice them.

Jimin and Jungkook were so nervous to even turn around. Stood there was a tall girl just staring them in shocked and disgust. Her face looks like she just woke up in the wrong mood this morning. Which is probably true. When Jungkook Noticed the girl you straight away who it was

"Jungkook, who is she" Jimin asked shaking Jungkook arm so that Jungkook was looking at him. "Herin, what are you doing here, I thought i said we are done". Herin rolled her eyes. " You did, but I didn't not say we are done" she replied folding her arms and chewing some gum that was in her mouth.

"Jungkook, is she your ex girlfriend" Jungkook looked at Jimin this time round and gave him a small nodding but still holding onto Jimin hand for dear life, to reassure him that he loves Jimin then Herin.

" how did you know I was here" Jungkook asked forming a fit in his hands as he was fuming. Herin chuckled walking closer to the pair

" I am your worst nightmare"

Next chapter spoiler -
" I love you Jungkook, please get with me. Begging you "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter. I am so sorry that it was short

The next chapter will be long and will focus more on Jungkook and Jimin with that Herin too

I'm sorry for the long delay love ones. I have just started a new job so I have no time to write anything with this book. Hopefully I will have  routine soon

Don't forget to comment and vote for the chapter

Please give me suggestions on how you  want the story to progress

My Instagram has been changed to - @ggukcutie

See you next time xxx