Fate

Dear reader

I acknowledge your effort to come in and explore this little world that I've created. A world even I'm not sure of. I hope, that through these lines that you might care to read, you explore the unexplorable. Themes that mean different things to different people. Stories that I see seeking better meanings from you. 

I am Fate

You are, in a way, a part of me.

But, I am nothing, and I am everything.

I am the ghost that haunts your future dreams, and I am the prince that extends to you a helping hand.

 I am everything you hate and everything you love.

I am your future and your past, but I don't have memory. I am kindness and hate, but I don't have feelings. 

Every now and then, I explore the worlds I own, looking at families and friends, love and harmony, hate and tragedy, strength and weakness. I can't set the wrong happenings right, as I am the right and the wrong; though we both mean different things by what is wrong and what is right. 

The wrong and the right are one and the same, but at the same time two completely different things. 

That is alright. I know what you feel like because I am you and you are me. And for now, that's all that matters. 

Welcome to the world through my eyes.