Chapter 2: Former Vrgin Jack

Formerw Virgin Jack stood at tbe the door way to the room on the  lef. He wore his pirate-esq boots and brown loose pants--besides that, he stood there shirtless and sweating- if the winter champion could sweat.
"Well, who is it, Milo? Surely someone not as important as our activities today."

Milo steped aside and revealed Aridith and Armedes at the door. Armedes stood just as shirtless as Jack, but lacked the boots. His pale chest had been taintted by the Sumer Knight Brand on his left pec, over his heart. the brand, compared to months before, looked complete, fuller, active.
Aridatg stood in front of Armedes, between he and Milo, two tall and well built men. His hair was in a long braid, one he hadn't had since he came back from his 6 month long training in the fyewild. To aRmedes, he's still as beautiful as ever though.

The men laid their eyes upon Jack. He looked...bothered; sweat, the bareness of his chest and the cocky but nervous smile smile he quickly plastered on in surpise to hide the sudden reddness of his face when he saw the men at the door.

"Me. I'm more important." Armedes chuckled and nudged Ari for him to go inside-

There was a little voice in Armedes' mind, Aridath.
"Hey, maybe we should leave. The place is clearly occupied at the moment..."
Then the reply from Armedes as he slipped passed Ari into the cabin. "I'm sure it'll be fine. They'll leave before night fall and all will be well. Alright?"
"Okay..."

Meanwhile, In MIlos head, he could hear the panic of Jakc.
"Ah hell, what to do now? i cant let them in the room... the kitchen, lets take them to the kitchen.."

Jakc put his hands on his hips.
"Well, isnt it the Spring Chapion and the Pussy. What do you want?"

"the Cabin. thats it." Armedes shrugged.
Ari chimed in: "If that's alrigt with you guys.." He gives Milo a pleading look, forcing Mllo to look away.

"It's not. I rather like this cabin, right Milo? So, if that's it, then you can be on your way out."

Armedes approached Jack with a bit of Hostility. of course, Jack seeming unfased by Armedes, didn't coward from him.

"You want to go, Pussy?"
"Like all hells."