Chapter 3: A Littol Littol Fox

Armedes stared JAck down, pressing his chest up against the smoller male. 

Milo deciede he needed to step in befoer they ruinded the little serenity that was going on int he cabin. "Armedes, Jack, lets not get too hasty now." He smiled wearily, putting his hands on both of their shoulders.

Jack immediately protested, "No, no. He wants to go, so I'll show him what the winter champion can do, since we all know I can kick his ars-"
Armedes then took his hand and tried to grab Jack, but was stopped by a little furry black paw. 

"Now Summer Champion, would it be wise to strike the Winter Knight's champion?" He chuckld. "The bout will happen in time."

The 4 champions blinked at the fox. 
"Ah, Robin!" "Sir Reynard." "Sir Robin!" "Fox."

"Again Autumn Champion, I am simply Robin. There;s no need to be so formal all the time. Now, what's going on here? I found a bit of snacks off in the other room. Perhaps not the...best." The fox smiled. He sat on Jack's shoulder, still placing his paw over Armedes' hand.

"You see, Armedes and I," Aridith began, "were coming here for our own training for the bout. But Milo and Jack were already here when we came."

Robin nodded. "Training, yes. Brilliant. Why dont you all train together? Wouldn't that be nice?" Robin put his tiny fox paws together, looking as happy as he can possibly be.

Armedes took a step back. "yeah, I suppose so..."

"Great." Robin hoppd off Jack and sat down on a nearby stool.

"Reynard; Jack, Armedes, Aridith. May I offer any of you a goodberry?" Milo asked as he conjurd goodberries from midair. Somehow, this sparked a bit of joy into Robin.

"If I may, Autumn Champ, can I see your goodberries? All of them, if you will." He askes with a semi-sly smile.

Milo shrugged, handing the berries over and holding on to his pink coat. "Sure."

With a bit of whimsy and magic and feywild chaos, Robin sprinkled what seemed to be illusionary glitter on the goodberries. "All done. That should help you with training. Now then, I shall be off. I'm just a little wee fox with a busy schedule. I hope to see you all in the future." Robin said before jumping through the window.

"Wait-" Armedes calld out but sighed as Robin lefted. "hm, well....do I still get a good berry?"

"Of course." Milo said with a semi-forced smile. "You can have one, even after you admitted how much you hate goodberries."

At the same time, Armedes and Milo ate goodberries, and just after them, Jack and Arith ate their good berries, sending the 4 on an acid trip to the feywild...