Prologue

Flows pov

I stared at the ground, longing for my feet to fall through the cracked concrete, down to my death, just so I could see my mother again. A single tear made its way out of my eye and on to my heavily breathing chest. I felt an arm curl round my hips. I recognised it as dads. I knew he must be feeling worse than me by far. As mums coffin was lowered into the ground I knew it was the end........The end of my life as I knew it. I looked over at Louis. He was my best friend, always had been. He squeezed my hand. I smiled back through the tears. I was without a mother and, though I didn't know it yet, I was soon going to be without a best friend..........

Lilly's pov

I shuffled my feet around and stared at the grassy floor beneath me. This had to be the worst day of my life. My mum had been ill for 2 years but I never thought she would actually.............. She was the most important person in my life. I don't know how I'm going to cope without her. I look over at Niall. He's my best friend and he's like a brother to me. He's crying to. That makes me sadder than ever. Niall never cries. I didn't know then that I would be doing a lot of crying about Niall soon....... To soon.