Chapter 1

flows pov

" sha la la la la la my oh my look at the boy to shy ain't gunna kiss the girl!" I sang loudly as I walked down the street in my batman converse, my laces trailing behind me.

" your so weird!" Lilly said as I joined her at the bottom of elm avenue but she joined in anyway! She stopped suddenly as we walked past jack and Nathan - she fancies jack. Everyone always says I should go with Nathan but I always say NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Although I do think he is slightly fit! Ok quite fit. Ok very fit but still! I carry on happily, Nathan and jack laughing behind me. Lilly mutters something about me being 'so embarrassing'. But she laughs to and skips up to me, her back swaying on her back.

We got to school 5 minutes late ( as per usual). Miss Dylan shouts at us again but we ignore her and sit down in our seats at the back of the class. Sophie ( a girl who's in our tutor) sits next to us. " hey guys! Omg look at my new bag!!" we look down. A lump forms in my throat. " it's one direction! I LOVE them! Especially Harry!" I see Louis smiling up at me from the bag. He was such a good friend. My bestest friend in the world. But that had all ended 8 years ago. He'd moved to London with his family and I had been left in Doncaster on my own. But then Lilly moved down from Ireland and we became best friends.She had been best friends with Niall horan....... Also from one direction. Coincidence huh?!

" very nice." I said in a monotone.

Sophie runs off screaming with her friend annabel ( also MAD on one direction!)

I breathe out and carry on annoying miss Dylan.

Lilly's pov 

"That bag looks so tacky, don't you think, Flow??" I said, fiddling with my hair. "Yeah, i suppose so...!" She said, trying not to be too mean about it.

I wonder what Niall would be doing know, if he remembers me or my name or anything about me. Anyway, it was 8 years ago, I think. The days emerge into one, as i think about him, my best friend, then he moved and i was forgotten. Put a-side, remembered but never thought about, that was me!

I thought about him every day, until I couldn't remember his face or his hair, then, and only then, I forgot! I blamed myself but then one day, I thought that maybe, it was better to forget, he wouldn't remember me, Lily Parker and anyway, we were only best friends...........

“Hey, I wonder what noise Miss would hate the most?!” I suggested. “Yeah, babe, let’s try it!” Flow said, smiling.

We tried all the noises that we could think of, but the one she hated the most and she twitched at when we did it, was a high pitched, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” noise.

“Girl’s, I don’t know which one of you is making that annoying noise, but please keep it down, I will be giving out detentions if I have too!” She said. “Soz, Miss, won’t do it again!” We said, in unison.

We bursed out laughing! “Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lol!”