School

School. its a daily routine. 

you get up early. go to School. And have to live through 8 Class periods with the anoying people in it.

Take it from someone who dreads school.

there is always gonna be that one person who wants to hit on you, or just plain pervy on you. there is always gonna be your best friend who will stick with you. there is always gonna be those "friends" that act like they care but really they just use you when there friends cant help you. There is always gonna be that one teacher who is the hardest on you than anyone else. And there is always gonna be that one boy who you have a crush on.

OR...

You are that perfect popular girl

where everybody loves you. You have this perfect boyfriend. you have all these friends who you "know" is gonna stick with you forever. There is always gonna be that one cute boy who has a crush on you. The Teachers are never onto you, ever. You get away with anything you do. And most of all, You are a spoiled brat, you get whatever you want, when you want it.

So just choose who your gonna be, either everyone likes you or hates you. and remember everyone is the same dont push anyone down (popular girls)

and the thing is, is that It always happen at school. Girls are so crule these days. They think they can get away with anything at school. But the thing is, is that anyone can just stand up to the girls who are so mean, they think they are so cool acting like that but they are not