The Great News

Hey Guys, It's me here, and i just wanted to tell you that this is going to be a long story so stick around. Their is going to be fighting, heartbreak, and much more action but just wait. In the end it all gets better and their is sort of a happily ever after ending.  Well enjoy the book, Peace out

-Dani

*Ali POV*

Another concert done. It's not that I hate my job, I love it but it can get tiring. Well I should intoduce myself, I'm Ali Hunter and I am a famous popstar! I got my inspiration by my favorite band One Direction. I just love that band and has been a fan ever since they were all on the X Factor. I am 21 just like some of the members of 1D and i still have not met them yet! I love all the songs and bands and such that 1D likes but I am not one of those crazy fans who gives death threats to their girlfriends. I support them all the way and also who could ever give a death threat to Eleanor? She is amazing and pretty, and we are friends but every time I see her I have never seen the band. It's crazy I know but I am finally going to one of their concerts this Friday, and hopefully I get to meet them!! My  favorite 1D member is Niall Horan the only member who is not Brittish, He's Irish. I'm Irish, Italian, Indian, and a little Brittish but I have no accents. I was born in Ireland, but we moved when I was two. Ever since then I have lived in California, and to be honest, I'm really happy. I love it here in America, but I wish Niall lived here, but no. Maybe I will go on tour with them someday... I thought as i packed up and went into our van, I do not have a tour bus because I am just one person, and started heading to L.A which is where 1D will perform. I am also sad because since i am also famous, I can't be in the front row so last row on the upper level has to do. I went to the back of the van and settled down on the seat, waiting for my manager to tell me some great news. Even though I was tired I couldn't wait to hear the news, It couldn't be starting tour with 1D could it? I thought but that thought left my mind, because that would never happen. Yes, 1D were starting a new tour on Friday and now touring the states this time, it would last two year with some breaks, and I would love that! But it probably would never happen...

"Look alive, you just got finished with your last show for this tour girl," My manager/ good friend Maddie Lavender said. (I know her last name is so cool) 

"Just plz tell me that I don't have to go a signing and I can take off this horrible makeup," I begged because makeup is so annoying, and I really hate that I have to wear it for shows.

"Yes, you can now are you ready for the surprise?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, now spill Madds," I used her nickname because that is what best friends do.

"Well, please don't scream, but you know how you are going to 1D concert this Friday?" She asked me starting to giggle.

"Yes, i do," I say suspiciously, because when she giggles it means something really good.

"Well, instead of coming back to the van, there will be no van and your stuff will be gone," She said looking at the window behind me as we start to leave through the hoards of fans.

"What! That is not right how am I going to get home," I start to rant until she cuts me off.

"You won't be going home," She says sternly.

"What, that was not in the contract, really Madds," I start to tear up with the thought of not seeing my family.

"Stop it, the only reason you won't be going home is,, well just your gonna love it," Maddie buckles up and smiles at me.

"Tell me please," I beg still tearing up.

"I was going to tell you after the show but I wanted to wait until we got five minutes from the venue," She says.

"Go on," I say sitting up knowing its going to be good.

"Well, the reason is that you are going on tour...," She starts.

"Yes, really go on I know there is more," I say starting to smile just thinking of seeing my fans again.

"Well, you are going on tour with  popular, famous  people," She says not giving names.

"Ooh, who Olly Murs, 5sos, whoo,"  I say, wanting to know.

"Don't scream," She says and I perk my ears, eyes wide.

"One Direction," She squeals clapping her hands. I asked her if she was lying and she said nope, and I fall asleep later thinking about how I am going to meet my inspiration and my idols.