WHAT!?!?!

*Hey sorry for the delay guys, more updates every weekend 

-Dani

Ali POV

"I-I'm what now," I stutter.

"My sister, look I know it is alot to take in, but you are," Harry says, slightly smiling. I smile too.

"Yay, I have a family," I run to Harry and engulf him into a hug. Niall joins the hug and soon we have a big hug circle.

"Yayayayay, now I have to set rules.. Niall since you are already dating my sister, I'll let you off with a warning, you hurt her, no second chances, so never hurt her, got it?" Harry says, as he tells us the rules of his sister.

"Harry I'm not an object that needs rules, I'm am an adult," Ali defends herself.

"You go babe," I root, she looks at me.

"But yeah, don't hurt me please," She says, looking scared.

"Wouldn't even dare," I say kissing her lightly, then again.

"STOP MAKING BABIES, THAT IS BAD I DO NOT WANT TO BE AN UNCLE YET, BUT IF YOU DO, NAME IT LOUIS OR LOUISE," Louis shouts at us as Eleanor is laughing at him. We all laugh and then we sit down to watch the Hunger Games.

"You be Katniss I'll be Peeta," Niall starts, I look to him confused.

"You be Bella I'll be Edward," 

"You be Tris and I'll Be Four," He finishes smiling at me. Everyone is looking at us right now.

"Well, sorry, I'm more of a Jacob girl, TEAM JACOB," I tease, making him sigh.

"Ugh, fine," He sighs again, and Lou looks up.

"Did someone say Jacob, as is TEAM JACOB!!!!" He yells in El's ear and she cringes. He immediately apologizes and hugs and kisses her. Niall and I exchange looks.

"EWWW, STOP MAKING BABIES," We yell at them. He looks up.

"Like I said, for us it's cute, but you are my wifey, so it's wrong." He states and kisses El again.

"We need a girls day out soon," I state to the the girls in the room, which now are also Dani, and the girls of Little Mix.

"Yeah, get away from all of these boys," Jesy says, having Liam smack her, laughing. 

********

Unknown POV

It makes me sick to see her with my man. I will kill her if it is the last thing I do.

"When are you going to do it," My minion, Barny asks.

"Shut up, they can hear you, and soon, very soon," I say.

*********

Niall POV

I was walking to the grocery store because the guys ate all of our food, and Jade wanted Ice Cream. It is getting dark and I pass an alley. I see someone and hurry along, alley people scare me. I suddenly wish I'd let Ali come with me. Or Louis.

"Pst, Niall," I hear someone say and I yelp, running ahead. I hear the footsteps behind me and I run faster. I soon get tackled and I get a whiff of Victoria Secret perfume. I am turned around and I see this slightly attractive girl, well she would be attractive if she didn't have her face caked with makeup. I only have my eyes set on Ali and I want to be humble and honest and also true to my word.

"Um, I don't know who you are, but I have a girlfriend," I say, slowly.

"Oh, I know, I'm Dylan," She says seductively. It's not working.

"Ok, fuck off, I said I had a girlfriend and your trying to hit on me, fuck off," I say coldly shoving her off. She looks pissed.

"Yeah, and I said I know, but she is cheating on you, so I'd thought you'd like to know." She lies, before walking off to the alley. I run up to her and pull her back.

"Ya'know you should quit lying, it could get you into trouble," I shout.

"Fine, read this, then you will know, sorry for trying to help," She says, agitated, going back into a shack at the end of the alley.

I read the first page, where Ali, my Ali, is seen with this good looking guy. Her boyfriend. 

I run home and slam the door shut, causing the people in the living room to look up. Its only her and Liam.

"What is this," I say coldly, throwing the paper at her, making her flinch as it hits her hard in the face.

"I don't know," Ali says, confused.

"Oh really. Your cheating on me, how could you do this to us," I yell at her, causing tears to fly down her face.

"I'm not cheating on you, what about you and that girl by the alley," She points to the Telly, that shows pictures of Dylan

"She is nothing, she gave me that article," I yell.

"Well, then she is trying to break us up," She says, still crying.

"No she is not, don't say that about Dylan, I don't even know her," I say coldly.

"Yes, she is this article is from two years ago," She sobs.

"Liar," I snarl.

"FINE, THEN LOOK AT THE DATE YOU FUCKTARD, WERE OVER" Ali screams and throws the thing at me and bolts out of the apartment. I read the date, 2012, shit.

"Ali, Ali, babe come back," I find her at the alley, running up to the shack, beating up Dylan.

"YOU MADE UP BREAK UP YOU BITCH!!!" Ali screams, beating her up. Dylan takes charge and beats Ali as I am running to the edge of the Alley. Ali falls to the ground and I punch Dylan, making her yelp. Ali gets up and it is pouring, I say sorry and kiss her, she kisses back.

"Make sure you read the date and everything," Ali sobs into my shoulder. It is storming right now and we are ten minutes from our safe apartment. 

"I will babe, I promise I will never hurt you again," I say as Dylan goes back into her shack.

"I love you," I say, kissing her.

"I love you too, baby," She say as I carry her back to the apartment.

***************

I will be making a character for 1D_louisniall_1991 so she will be in the story as well, I hope you guys liked the update, there will be a better one coming soon.

Much love,

-Dani