chapter 1

Me and my family arrived in a cute small house on the island Outer banks, the same island my cousin lives, John B. my mom yelled: "honey, come help with the suitcases". I helped my parents and asked if I could drive around a little to explore. They agreed, i got in my car and drove around a little bit, I saw a little shop so I went there and got some soda. suddenly I hear a deep voice behind me "hey cutie, you're new here?". I turned around and saw a tall blonde haired guy infront of me smiling. My first thought was that he's a classic fuckboy. "Yes Im new here but that doesn't mean I wanna sleep with you." maybe I was being a little to dramatic cause I didn't know him but I was pretty sure I was right. "wow chill M'lady, why'd you think I wanna sleep with you?" he asked with a disappointed voice. "well you seem like a classic fuckboy." his smile immediately faded away. I was feeling a little bad but I guess it's the best thing I could do. "oh well bye then" he said while turning around and he walked out of the shop. I just forced myself to forget that akward conversation. while walking back to my car I couldn't stop thinking about him. I went back to exploring the island anyway. I wanted to go to the beach but I stopped my car infront of a big mansion while looking at a boy in the driveway. "you gotta be fucking kidding me" I whispered to myself. The guy on the porch was Rafe Cameron, I had an abusive relationship with him back in the Bahamas, were I lived before my dad got a new job here in Outer Banks. We had to brake up cause he was going back to his home and I kinda left him cause he was hitting me. I wanted to go to his dumb face and beat him up just like he did to me but I couldn't. He turned around and saw me, his jaw dropped. as soon as he looked at me I started my car and drove away as fast as I could. I arrived at the beach but I got 5x missed calls from my mom and a text saying:

mom

hey Alyssa , can you come home? we wanna meet up with John B later.

me

sure, I'm on my way xx

 I smiled cause I was really excited to see him again after a really long time. I got home and made me ready to go to John b.

 I'm wearing this:

 "hi kid. I'm so sorry but I don't think your mother and I are gonna be able to go to John b today, we have to much stuff to do on the house." told my dad. "It's fine dad, I can go alone. What's his address?" I said. My dad asked me if I was sure and gave me the address. I was pretty nervous but mostly excited. I got in my car and drove to the address my dad gave me. I ended up stoping my car infront of a small house that is clearly inhabited by a teenager. John b his dad, my dads brother disappeared at sea 9 months ago. We know John b still has faith but my family think he's dead. I'm not sure what to believe if i'm being honest. I stepped out of my car, walked on the porch and knocked on the door. A girl with brown curled hair opened the door. 

"hey I'm Alyssa. I'm here for John b?" I said with a insecure voice. She looked at me and smiled while saying: "yeah sure girl" I gave a quick smile back. "John B, someone's at the door for you" she yelled trough the house. He came to the door confused. When he saw me a big smile appeared on his face. "missed me?" I asked with a smile on my face aswel. "Ally? omg hey! I didn't know you were here." he said going in for a hug. "yeah dad got a new job so we moved here"  I said hugging back. "come in, my friends are here if you don't mind! you can meet them?" he said. ofcourse I wanted to meet the people he hung out with so I said yes. I walked in and saw the same girl that opened the door, a guy with a dark skin reading a book and a blonde tall guy smirking at me. Then it hit me, he was the same guy from the shop. John b introduced them all, they're names were Kiara(or kie), pope and the handsome guy was jj. He just said hi with a big smirk on his face. You guys just chilled and got to meet each other. It turned out you and kie really get along well. Pope asked me if I wanted to go fishing with them. I agreed and got to a little boat that's called 'HMS pogue'. After a while of chilling and talking you kept staring at JJ. God he is so handsome. "let's play truth or dare' John b said. "Im in" I heard kie saying. "sure why not" pope said. "I think its a bit childish." said jj. "you scared pretty boy?" I said teasing him. He smiled at me and said "fine, kie truth or dare?" jj asked her. "Truth" kie said.  "What happened to you and Sarah?" jj asked with a curious face. "Sarah?" I asked. "she's the kook princess that thinks she's everything. Btw jj, she's just a bitch to me. She's worse then her brother Rafe." she said while rolling her eyes. "Rafe Cameron?" you asked in disgust. "yeah Rafe Cameron, he's a dick" pope told me "tell me about it" you say with a big sigh and got flashbacks from the abusive moments with him. You didn't even realise your eyes were getting puffy. "omg Ally, are you okay?" kie asked me concerned. "did he hurt you?" John B asked while I saw jj's head go up waiting for me to answer. "uhm, well. Rafe and I met back in the Bahamas and we had a abusive relationship. He hitted me."