chapter 4

I still couldn't believe I made out with jj, also kinda sad I forgot. "yo guys, midsummer is tonight." John b said. "yeah I know." kie said pissed. "you coming to Ally?" pope asked me."As long I don't see Rafe I'll be there." I answered. "I'll make sure he won't touch you princess." jj said with a soft smile. I smiled at him. Kie got up to me and asked "so did he remember?" "he did but he didn't mind" I said. "ofc he wouldn't mind, he's in love with you." she said. "wow that's definitely not true kie, he would never love someone like me." I said kinda sad. "do you like him? be honest with me." she asked. I had to think a few second. "I mean, he's sweet and cute oh and also smoking hot so I think I kinda like him yeah" I said. "omg you are totally in love with him" kie said and giggled. "oh is Ally in love? Who is the lucky guy?" jj said from behind. shit, I hope he didn't hear anything from before. "no one pretty boy, I am not in love." I said avoiding eye contact. Kie raised a eyebrow at me. "okay I see" jj said smirking. I punched kie with my elbow laughing. "hey you wanna go shopping for a dress for tonight?" kie asked excited. "yes ofc but I think I'm gonna go check on my parents, I haven't seen them since I moved here." I answered. "okay, meet me at my place when you're done okay?" she said. "ill be there." I said. Before I got in my car I asked John b to come to cause my parents would love to see him. "yeah sure" he said. We got in my car and drove home.My mom was on the porch giving the flowers water. We got out of the car and I yelled "hey mom!" and ran up to her giving her a hug. "hey sweetie! how are you? Are you okay?" she said concerned. "yes mom I'm fine!" I said. She saw John b and a big smile appeared on her face "Hey Johnnie boy!" she said and also gave him a hug. "hi auntie!" he said really happy. "wow you got so big! How are you?" she said smiling. "I'm good! Hows Uncle T?" he said. Uncle T was my dad cause his name is Tristan. "he's good, wait let me call him, TRISTAN! THERES SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU" she yelled trough the house. "COMING" I heard my dad yell back. He got outside and smiled when he saw John B. "hey buddy! wow you got so big! How are you?" he said and give him a hug. "I'm good Uncle T, how are you?" John b said. "I'm fine kid." he answered. "hi dad'" I said and gave a quick smile. "hi sweetheart, you excited for midsummer kid?" he said. "yes! about that, me and kie, my best friend that I knew via John b asked if we could go buy a dress together, can I go with her please?" I said with puppy eyes. "yes ofc honey, here's some money." my mom answered and gave me 70 bucks. "thanks mom" I said and gave a smile. "see you later!" my dad said while me and John b went back to the car. "bye guys! good seeing you." John b yelled back at them. I dropped John b back of at the chateau and went to go check inside just to see jj's pretty face for a sec. "hi guys, I'm gonna go to kie and buy a dress okay?" I said to the guys "okay have fun" John b said "bye Ally" pope said while reading a book. "buy something hot" jj said and winked. "Jesus jj, she's my cousin." John b snapped at him. "what? she always looks hot so what's the big deal?" jj said back. I laughed. John b rolled his eyes at jj. "okay I'm gonna go now" you said and drove to kie. I knocked at the door and her mom answered. "oh hey! you must be Alyssa." she said and smiled. "yes, thank you for having me miss Carrera." I said and smiled back. She let me in and told me were Kie's bedroom is. "hey girl, come in." she said. "so you ready to be hot?" I said and giggled. "hell yeah." 

-time skip-

We bought the dresses and looked smoking hot.

 Kie has a purple silk dress on with flowers in her hair. 

I was wearing a beige short dress with lots of cute jewellery

"I bet jj is gonna simp for you if he sees you in that" kie said while looking at me with a smirk on her face. "oh shut up. Btw, is there nothing going on with you and my cousin?" I said teasing her. "what? I don't know what you're  talking about." she said avoiding eye contact. "omg I knew it, you are macking my cousin" I said and started laughing really hard. "maybe, your macking jj to." she said. "no we definitely aren't." I said looking with a straight face at her. "yeah sure." she said and smirked. "lets go now, I told the boys we would meet them at the chateau." I told kie. "okay." she said. We got in my car and arrived at the chateau. We walked in and all eyes were pointed at us. "damn girls" pope said. "could your dress be any more inappropriate Ally?" John b said a little pissed. "it could be yes but I decided not to go as a stripper." I answered him with a sarcastic smile. "I wouldn't mind tho" I heard jj say to himself. "okay lets go boys" kie said. we all got in the van and arrived. I saw jj checking me out multiple times. I didn't mind ofc. "are you checking me out Maybank?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "its hard not to" he said while looking me up and down and licked his lips. "god jj you are such a flirt." I said teasing him. "I know you like it" he said and winked. "maybe I do" I said going with the flirting and winked back. After a few minutes your parents showed up. "hey guys!" I said to them. "hi sweetie, you look gorgeous." my dad said. "yes, I agree with your dad" my mom said. "thank you guys! mom, you look amazing too!" "oh thank you dear." she answered and smiled. "do you guys wanna meet my friends?" I asked them nerves. "oh ofc sweetheart." my dad answered. My mom nodded and smiled. I introduced them all and my parents liked them a lot. "I see, Is there anything going on between that jj guy and you?" my mom asked and smiled. "no mom, he won't ever like me back." I said while looking down. "wrong, I saw the way he looks at you. He's crazy about you dear." she said. "you think?" I asked her with my head back up. "I know. Your mom is never wrong." she said smiling and walked back away.