L ~Death Note~

Me: *helps Sara and Dylan up* Thanks for being a part of my last prank! Sorry we couldn't get him to show his face.

Sara: *smiles* It's okay. And that thing you did with your blood was so cool!

Dylan: *puts his hand in his pockets and smirks* You remind me of anti-L from Death Note.

Me: *stares blankly*

*Sara and Dylan leaves and Judy and Nick walks in*

Judy: Hey, rose. What's up?

Me: *suddenly jumps on to Judy* L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVEN"T DONE L YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick: *puts his fingers to his chin* You know, you are the total opposite of L, Lady Rose.

Me: *runs to computer and hacks into L's computer* Got it!

Judy: *sits down on sofa* Really? You are really good at computers if you can do that to L.

Me: *anime shine appears on glasses and smirks* Of course! *gets L's number and calls*

L: How did you get my number?

Me: I know who you are and what you have. I also have a Death Note and your full name, L Lawleit.

L: What do you want?

Me: I want you to go to Light Yagami's house and say "Yagami! I'm a gay!"

L: Isn't that Yagami's name backwards?

Me: Yes. I'll be watching so you better hurry. *hangs up and hacks into all the Street cameras around the world* I got you now.

-------------------------------------Light's house-------------------------------------------

L: *barges in and yells at the top of his lungs* YAGAMI! I'M A GAY!

Light: *eyebrow raised* Is that a confession?

L: *suddenly writes in the Death Note and kills Light* No. *gives the cameras the middle finger*