Shiro & Sora ~No Game No life~

~to all the readers, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, I had to go on a journey and let my creative juices flow. thank you for staying with me and being a loyal reader! your always going to keep me writing!~

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Me: Welcome back to another prank society gig! *A big stage appears in the middle of the living room from the floor and fireworks go everywhere*

Savvy: What the hell?! *dodges fireworks*

Nick: *shoots nachos from his gun* Mexicano!

Judy: *flying around like a pixie by a rope and throwing glitter everywhere* Alright! Welcome Isa to the stage!

Nikki: *appears with Isa. Nikki is wearing a hot pink tu tu and looks sourly at me* Your not nice to me.

Isa: *wearing normal clothes* Hi!

Me: *clears her throat and everything freezes except for the people* Okay! During my journey of a thousand pranks, I found the most powerful source to the world!

Judy: What is it?

Me: *holds up a picture of Tet from no game no life* He has recently allowed two people into no game no life.

Savvy: *gets up from behind the couch* Oh yeah, Shiro and Sora.

Isa: *steps forward* And that's who we are going to prank.

Me: *lift a hand* Alrighty then, lets get started! *A hole opens in my hand and the stage and fireworks enter, leaving a spotless room behind and a phone in my hand. Dials*

Shiro: Hello?

Me: *puts hand to my mouth so I sound like Tet* Hello Shiro. Is Sora around?

Shiro: Sora, its Tet. The God of Play.

Sora: Yeah, what does he want?

Me: I want to challenge you to a game. And if you beat me, you become God.

Sora: I'm listening.

Me: Were going to play "Twerk off".

Sora: W-what?!

Shiro: Brother, you have to play if you were challenged.

Sora: B-but...... I-I dont know how to twerk!

Me: Meet me at the Imanity castle and we will play there.

Sora: Y-your on! *hangs up*

Me: *quickly opens a window to camera view and see Shiro and Sora standing waiting for Tet*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tet: *appears* Its a lovely day today. *sees Sora and Shiro* Hey, you guys!

Sora: *sees Tet* Your on! *starts twerking by shaking his butt*

Shiro: No brother, its like this. *starts twerking a little better than Sora*

Tet: *raises an eyebrow but sees that its a challenge and twerks like a pro*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

* Everyone Is on the ground laughing*