Chapter 1: New Girl (Edited)

{Third-person POV}

.

You were just packing and getting ready to go to college. You got back a month ago and your parents surprised you with a college application you were excited to go to college although you really don't need it you still wanted to go.

.

{You POV}

.

I finish packing and now heading to the college in my car. (Car above and yes you'll are rich). 

When I arrived everyone was looking at my car I got out and headed toward the office and got everything I need. 

I didn't have to start till tomorrow so I went to the dorm room I saw my best friend from the military KC we hugged and told each other what happened after we last saw each other after a while we decided to go and sleep I did my night routine and went to sleep.

.

Timeskip in the morning

.

 I woke up and did my morning routine got ready and left because when KC woke up she acts like a baby. 

I headed to my first class after RX and Breakfast.

"Hello class today we have a new student, please come in now" I followed the teacher's instructions and I went in and stand at the front

"Please introduce yourself, Miss. L/n" and so I did. 

"Hello my name is Y/n L/n I'm 6 ft 4 I have 4 cats and 1 dog any questions," I told the class and a bunch of them raised their hand. I looked around and spiked the one that looks like a sluty brat. 

"Yes the one with too much makeup on" she looked pissed but let it slide. 

"Are you the one on the news? The one who was the youngest to join the military?" 

"Yes, I am," I said they were shocked I looked around again and picked the player. 

"Yes the that looks like a player" 

"Hey beautiful can I get your number," he said and I was immediately disgusted. 

"I have a license to own and use a gun. But I will not do that for you besides you're not my type and you're a payer I don't date players," I said looking him in the eyes the teacher told me to sit down and so I did. 

In the same row with two familiar-looking people and one familiar voice, I let it slide and focused on the teacher.

.

After classes and on to lunch bc the classes were boring

.

I was heading to lunch and then I bumped into someone. I looked around and saw no one then I looked down and saw a shorty on the floor.