Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to @Fnafweeb2 hope you enjoy it!

It was now time for the third part of the plan I saw Dream and wen6t up to him and gave him a surprise kiss on6 his kneck and he yelped a bit "Oh hay y/n, it's my turn already" dream said and I kissed him, up and down his neck "Yup" I say and stop kissing his neck an6d trn6 him aron6d an6d we had a makeout session with everyone watching us and the bell rang so we had to go to class, we let go of the kiss and hold hands heading to class with everyone watching us.

after we entered class we headed to our seats with George and Sap sitting there already and sat down "Is the prank working" George asks "Yup, it's all going acorsinng to plan" I say and the teacher came in and started class.

Timeskip to lunchtime 

The guys, KC and I are sitting eating lunch when Melody (I changed her name) came p to see and said "Y/n is cheating on all of you" 'Bitch they would be cheating on each other two ' I thought "And" we say "But she is acting on you with each other!" she says stomping her feet "We're not cheating" Clay says "But she is" she says throwing her hands up in the air "We're not cheating because we are all dating" I say "What?" was all she said "Watch" I say and I kissed all of them on the lips except KC and they kissed back "Wtf" was all she said and we just chuckled "You won't get away with this Y/n!!!" Melody says storming off "Well the plan worked and now everyone knows that you three are mine," I  say and the boys get flustered.

After Collage was out

Collage was just let out and KC and the boys and I are at KC's and I's dorm room just talking when I get a call and I answer it " Hello, Y/n speaking" I say and I was greeted by the voices of my dads "Hello Y/n we just called to tell you that the police station would like yours and KC's help on a case" my father says and I put him on loudspeaker so we all can hear "Father you're on the loudspeaker" I say "Okay, the police have found the person who did the crime but he is very lethal and non of their men are good enough to take him down so they want you and KC's to help," my dad says "What's his name" KC says "Luke Jones" my father says "You mean the bitch who slaughtered half of my crew when I was away!" I yell and I see Georgy flinch "Sorry," I say "It's fine," he says "When do we need to be there?" KC asks "Saturday midnight sharp," my father says "Okay tell them we will be there," I say and he hung up.