Chapter 3: Prank

Your POV

PRANK PART #1

So it's Monday and I was with the guys talking when an idea came to mind "Hey guys" I said and they all turned around "Yeah" they said "Since no one at the college knows about us dating how about we prank them" I said and they all were on board with it "Okay so here's how it will go."

It was time for the first part of the prank I went up behind George and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek "What are you doing?" I asked "Waiting for the guys to get over here," he said and I just nodded I kissed him on the lips and left I looked around and I saw the other college student looking at me knowing my plan is working I just smirked.

PRANK PART #2     

It was now time for the next part of the prank I went up to Nick and asked him if he was ready and he said yes so we kissed and then it turned into a makeout session we had to let go because of a little something called air "George is looking for you" I said after I caught my breath "Okay" he said and I kissed his forehead and left.

A/N

SO I AM STOPPING HER SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ME LONGER AND WILL CONTAIN PRANK PART #3 AND THE AFTERMATH OF WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THE PRANK.