Life without her !!

Troy Pov

Niya was the best thing that every happen to mhe. She was always there for me. I was wrong for what I did. But I don't wanna talk to her after the way she went off . I was walking down the hallway and I saw Niya walking down the hallway on the other side. She is so beautiful . Damn !! I messed up. Thinking to myself, I wanna fuck the hell out of her . Imma have her ass tooted up while her face down.

Kimberly : Y are you staring at her ??
Me: She is beautiful of course
Kera : Then y you did her like dat
Kimberly : Foreal thoee
Me : I need pussy and she didn't wanna give it to me. I didn't mean to cheat on her. I didn't want to hurt her.
Kera/Kimberly : SO !!                               Me: I wanna tell her I am sorry but I don't know how to tell her or when .
Kera : Well I'll help you out to make things right between y'all two.
Kimberly : Me 2 !!
Me : Thank yall. See y'all later.

As I walked to class, all I could think bout was Niya. I need her back she is my everything. I'll do anything to get her back. I don't wanna see her with anybody but mhe. I walked into class happy because I knew that it was a possibility that Niya and I was getting back together !! I have to pick the perfect time to do it.

My day started off great. While Niya owns probably started bad. My whole day I thought about Niya and how beautiful she is and how I mistreated her wrong. Damn !! As time went by fast. It was time to go Zero Block. I moved to the back because I thought she wouldn't want me sitting beside her. All I could do in Zero Block is look at her. It was time to go. We all lined up till the bell rang. She went way to the back of the line. While I went to the front . The bell had rung. We all came out of the class . I walked with my boys while she walked by herself . She didn't say nun yo nobody. I walked to my table and sat down.