2 Weeks Later

Niya POV

Troy and I became back friends. We started back talking as friends.  We forgave each other and let the past be the past.  I happy that we were back friends because I need Troy in my life . Without him in my life, it would be dull as fuck !! We got close again and I was getting happier.  It really showed that he was back in my life because I playing volleyball and basketball better and I was answering question better.  I told myself that I would do everything in my power to not lose Troy again. People thought I was crazy because I wanted Troy back . I really didn't give a damn what people thought To Be Honest!! I just wanted Troy, not them. With him in my life is way better then without him in my life. 

It was December 18, 2014 in front of our science teacher class Mrs.Lundy when Troy had ask me out again!! I was so happy when said that.  I instantly said "yes"!! Many people thought I was stupid to go back out with Troy,but I could careless what a nigga think. When he ask me out I knew that he scared to ask me out again because he thought I would say no cause he cheated on me last time. I want the past to be the past beacuse I want our new relationship to better then it was last time.

Troy POV

Hanging back with Niya was the smartest thing I every did. Niya lookes very happy hanging back out with me. I'm glad that we are back talking because I wanna ask her out again. I decide to ask her out in front of our science teacher class. Mrs.Lundy. I asked her out again and she said "Yes" I was so happy she said yes because I wanted her to give me another try.  I promise myself that I would always remember this day. Which is December 18,2014. Is the day Niya gave me a second chance with her. This time I am going to be loyal and try to be honest with her. This time our relationship will be amazing because we are going to stay close and not let each other go. We are going to always have each other back no matter what. We are going to always be there for each other. Niya is my everything and now that I have her back I'm not going to take her for granted or anything.  I'm going to do everything in my will to make sure she is happy.  My life is complete with her. Now we are both happy!!